Windows 10: Not able to use FN 1 TO FN12 ON ASUS tuf f15 FX506LH PLEASE HELP

Discus and support Not able to use FN 1 TO FN12 ON ASUS tuf f15 FX506LH PLEASE HELP in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello , I am not able to use the hot key of turning on and off all fn keys directly on my 2021 asus tuf gaming FX506LH can someone please help i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Varadgore, Aug 26, 2021.

1. Varadgore Win User

Not able to use FN 1 TO FN12 ON ASUS tuf f15 FX506LH PLEASE HELP

Hello , I am not able to use the hot key of turning on and off all fn keys directly on my 2021 asus tuf gaming FX506LH can someone please help i tried using the BIOS but i coudnt see the system configuration on my laptop . I also tried to use asus keyboard hotkeys app but crashes everytime i click on the ok button and tried using shortcut keys like fn + esc etc but nothing happened can someone please help me as it is very irritating to use fn + f1 , f2 etc to mute volume and unmute volume etc . Please recommed that any driver is missing or not ?? i also went to the asus support website but t

:)

Varadgore, Aug 26, 2021
  2. HanselLee Win User

No sound after windows 10 update (version 2004)

Did anyone experience the same issue here, which is laptop no sound at all after the latest windows 10 updates (version 2004).

There is an issue with the Realtek driver I think.

I will just wait for October patch and update it once again?

Should I skip the 2004 update and install the 20H2, or I will need to install both (one by one)?

Laptop: Asus TUF F15 (FX506LH)

Thanks

HanselLee, Aug 26, 2021
  3. oscer1 Win User
    oscer1, Aug 26, 2021
  4. Sssur Win User

ASUS TUF A15 laptop with Realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac pci-e NIC slow 5ghz connectivity and intermittently dropping then restarting connection

Thanks so much for this! Was facing a similar issue also with my new asus tuf a15 - download mbps was about 1/4 of speed tests on other devices. Gaming was a struggle. I did all three of the steps above + the power management suggested previously. Fixed!

Sssur, Aug 26, 2021
Thema:

1. Not able to use FN 1 TO FN12 ON ASUS tuf f15 FX506LH PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - able FN12 ASUS

2. Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15: My games are crashing on asus tuf f15 i512500H rtx 3050, everytime i open valorant it crashes within 5 minutes. I thought its a game problem so i played counter strike 2 and that crashed 2.overall every game is crashing. I have updated drivers already, aslo reinstalled...
  3. Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15: My games are crashing on asus tuf f15 i512500H rtx 3050, everytime i open valorant it crashes within 5 minutes. I thought its a game problem so i played counter strike 2 and that crashed 2.overall every game is crashing. I have updated drivers already, aslo reinstalled...
  4. Hotkeys issue Asus TUF Dash F15

Hotkeys issue Asus TUF Dash F15: Hello, I recently got a new Asus TUF dash f15 laptop with windows 11 and can't use the hotkeys brightness up or down, mute, keyboard lighting settings without having to hold down the fn key which is annoying, I've been searching online for days now and a support video by Asus...
  5. Wifi Driver now goes missing on ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506LH

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Driver now goes missing on ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506LH: Somewhere around this month of July, my network driver suddenly stop working. I have tried to uninstall the driver and reinstall it from the Asus website. Didn't work.I have used the MyAsus app to download the driver and do the same thing. Didn't work.I have tried to update...
  6. Wifi Driver now goes missing on ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506LH

Wifi Driver now goes missing on ASUS TUF Gaming F15 FX506LH: Somewhere around this month of July, my network driver suddenly stop working. I have tried to uninstall the driver and reinstall it from the Asus website. Didn't work.I have used the MyAsus app to download the driver and do the same thing. Didn't work.I have tried to update...
  7. Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15: I recently bought tuf dash f15 and have been getting bsod again and again. I downgraded from windows 11 to 10, updated all the drivers to the latest ones but it didnt change anything. I have a suspicion that the Asus's armoury crate's smart switching between igpu and dgpu is...
  8. Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15

Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15: I recently bought tuf dash f15 and have been getting bsod again and again. I downgraded from windows 11 to 10, updated all the drivers to the latest ones but it didnt change anything. I have a suspicion that the Asus's armoury crate's smart switching between igpu and dgpu is...
  9. Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. locking hotkeys in asus tuf F15

in Windows 10 Customization
    locking hotkeys in asus tuf F15: I want to lock FN so that I can turn up the volume, change the brightness etc. without having to hold down function FN key first.it is pretty annoying to hold the FN key everytime to access the hotkeys provided.My laptop model is ASUS TUF F15 , model no.:FX566LII have windows...