Windows 10: Not able to use many apps..they look like this (see screenshot)

Discus and support Not able to use many apps..they look like this (see screenshot) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH]need help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sinwar, Nov 23, 2019.

1. sinwar Win User

Not able to use many apps..they look like this (see screenshot)

Not able to use many apps..they look like this (see screenshot) 619d3dc3-f456-4304-b19e-8bf98caf99fe?upload=true.jpg need help

:)

sinwar, Nov 23, 2019
  2. rmanasa Win User

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Not able to use many apps..they look like this (see screenshot) :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Not able to use many apps..they look like this (see screenshot)

"It looks like we don't have permission to get email for: .... GMAIL

Sam, I went to the Site you suggested and it does not look the same as is described. TRY THIS yourself.

It says:

[*]Go to your
    Google Account
    [*]On the left navigation panel, choose Security.
    [*]On the "Signing in to Google" panel, choose App Passwords. If you don’t see this option:
    • 2-Step Verification is not set up for your account
    • 2-Step Verification is set up for security keys only
    • Your account is through work, school, or other organization
    • You’ve turned on Advanced Protection for your account

[*]At the bottom, choose Select app and choose the app you’re using.
    [*]Choose Select device and choose the device you’re using.
    [*]Choose Generate.

**SELECT APP** (see above) is missing.

DJ

DJones_987, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

Not able to use many apps..they look like this (see screenshot)

1. Not able to use many apps..they look like this (see screenshot) - Similar Threads - able many apps

2. The Event log looks like many are logging into my computer using my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Event log looks like many are logging into my computer using my Microsoft account.: I change the Microsoft password, the Admin Password and the User Password and the event log looks like 5 people logged on today after me. I can tell there is a log on problem because when I believe they hack my computer when I turn on Windows the Splash screen does not ask me...
  3. The Event log looks like many are logging into my computer using my Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Event log looks like many are logging into my computer using my Microsoft account.: I change the Microsoft password, the Admin Password and the User Password and the event log looks like 5 people logged on today after me. I can tell there is a log on problem because when I believe they hack my computer when I turn on Windows the Splash screen does not ask me...
  4. The Event log looks like many are logging into my computer using my Microsoft account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Can't see app screenshots on Microsoft Store

Can't see app screenshots on Microsoft Store: Hello,I tried to reset the app, but still can't see screenshots of any app on MS Store.MS Store app:How it looks in a browser:PC specs:Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on 11/‎26/‎2020 OS build 19042.1237 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0...
  6. used to be able to trim videos on windows app, now it says "it looks like you don't have...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    used to be able to trim videos on windows app, now it says "it looks like you don't have...: it also says try saving a copy also, which doesn't work as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/used-to-be-able-to-trim-videos-on-windows-app-now/f92de3ba-f1f6-4582-a13b-bf4bf7944b95
  7. What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What does your Default Apps looks like? Mine looks like this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jolenebecomesreal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mo18k9/what_does_your_default_apps_looks_like_mine_looks/
  8. Many fonts used by Microsoft are poorly thought out - the lowercase L l looks like a...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Many fonts used by Microsoft are poorly thought out - the lowercase L l looks like a...: I have wasted countless hours correcting account because my name has a capital i in it, and most people assume it's a lowercase L. It's not a serif, so it makes no sense that two letters should look identical. For instance, I will type a string of alternating I's and L's...
  9. Not able to save screenshots

in Windows 10 Support
    Not able to save screenshots: Hello, For a while I have a weird issue with saving the screenshots. I get the animation (screen gets darker) but screenshots wont be saves in Pictures/Screenshots. I have checked the permissions, I also saw the fix with registry and adding the screenshotindex value and to...
  10. Close other apps. It looks like another app is using camera already.

Close other apps. It looks like another app is using camera already.: I know this is not a brand new issue, there are lots of articles already there on this problem, but I did't found any of them to be helpful. I'm having this problem since 4,5 months. Let me describe it clearly: Whenever I'm using my laptop and try to open camera, it shows...