Windows 10: Not able to use windows services like microsoft store, photos app, and all th features that...

Discus and support Not able to use windows services like microsoft store, photos app, and all th features that... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm not able to open any application of windows like microsoft store, Netflix app, Photos app, notification panel, wifi panel, sound panel in windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anshul_197, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Not able to use windows services like microsoft store, photos app, and all th features that...

I'm not able to open any application of windows like microsoft store, Netflix app, Photos app, notification panel, wifi panel, sound panel in windows 10.

most of the apps provided by windows store are not opening. I tried to clear the cashe and restarted the system but nothing is working. I even formated my pc and it worked but after a day same problem has happened. Please provide me with a solution

:)

Anshul_197, Apr 22, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store | Windows Central

P4-630, Apr 22, 2021
  3. mrjcjones Win User
    Cannot reinstall Microsoft Photos App from Store

Microsoft Photos will not install.

Photos would not call Maps from a photo file information. I reset Photos using Advanced Settings. The Photos App now shows on the Programmes and Apps list Start menu, but is not in the Apps list in the Settings list Apps&Features so it will not run.

When I try to reinstall the Photos app from the Store I get the error message 0x80073D05.

I have tried all the usual repairs in Windows help to no avail.

Any suggestions please?

mrjcjones, Apr 22, 2021
  4. kormath Win User

Not able to use windows services like microsoft store, photos app, and all th features that...

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Not able to use windows services like microsoft store, photos app, and all th features that... :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Not able to use windows services like microsoft store, photos app, and all th features that...

1. Not able to use windows services like microsoft store, photos app, and all th features that... - Similar Threads - able services microsoft

2. All the standard windows apps like mail windows store photos and all such are completely...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All the standard windows apps like mail windows store photos and all such are completely...: I just re installed windows and wiped ALL data from it and it has been blank even though I completely reinstalled windows with no keeping of data....
  3. All the standard windows apps like mail windows store photos and all such are completely...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All the standard windows apps like mail windows store photos and all such are completely...: I just re installed windows and wiped ALL data from it and it has been blank even though I completely reinstalled windows with no keeping of data....
  4. All the standard windows apps like mail windows store photos and all such are completely...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Photo app - store says it's installed but not there to use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photo app - store says it's installed but not there to use: Trying to access the PHotos app. Doesn't appear when searching or under settings but when I go to the microsoft store it says 'already installed'. How do I get around this to actually install it please?...
  6. Microsoft Photo app - store says it's installed but not there to use

Microsoft Photo app - store says it's installed but not there to use: Trying to access the PHotos app. Doesn't appear when searching or under settings but when I go to the microsoft store it says 'already installed'. How do I get around this to actually install it please?...
  7. Not able to load Microsoft app store

Not able to load Microsoft app store: Starts to load, blanks out and goes back to main screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-load-microsoft-app-store/f421c2e2-63e0-4718-b478-b3ce3362f40e
  8. All Store Apps like Mail, Calendar, Photos and App store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All Store Apps like Mail, Calendar, Photos and App store: Hi, I am experiencing an issue on every app that i try to open which came with windows "There’s a problem with OneNoteAll Apps. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator". I can only run Third Party applications like chrome for...
  9. Photo enhance feature not working on Microsoft Photo App

Photo enhance feature not working on Microsoft Photo App: Good morning all. Got in touch with @MicrosoftHelps via Twitter who suggested downloading an add on called Photos Media Engine Add-on.Downloaded it this morning and have tried the enhance feature on a good few different photos from different folders etc.Pleased to say all...
  10. Issues with using Enhance feature on Photos app

Issues with using Enhance feature on Photos app: After the last update on or about 9/7/19, the enhance feature on my windows 10 photo edit program is not working on my latest picture downloads. Weirdly, it still works on photos taken before that date, but not since. All the other features of the edit program are working....