Windows 10: Not able to view my scheduled exam

Discus and support Not able to view my scheduled exam in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I registered for online Microsoft exam on 14th April for tomorrow. But now I could not see my scheduled exam in Dashboard and while clicking onto... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sherin George, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Not able to view my scheduled exam

I registered for online Microsoft exam on 14th April for tomorrow. But now I could not see my scheduled exam in Dashboard and while clicking onto "Start my previously scheduled.." ot says the Sign in is not supported. I tried all the browsers and also in private browser, still the issue. Please help me find a solution ASAP

:)

Sherin George, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Question About Scheduled Optimisation

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the Methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Windows has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your System
    Maintenance.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

And also ensure that the Task Scheduler service is running.

• Follow the steps to check the service.

• Press Windows + R, type Services.msc

• Select the Task scheduler service and restart the service and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Arun B J, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Not able to view my scheduled exam

Task Scheduler with error message The selected task »CreateChoiceProcessTask« no longer exists

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

I suggest you to clear the task from Task Scheduler using the below steps and check if the issue still persists.

Steps:-

• Type Task Scheduler on Search bar.
    • Click on Task Scheduler Library.
    • Select the particular task and right click on it.
    • Select End.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Not able to view my scheduled exam

1. Not able to view my scheduled exam - Similar Threads - able view scheduled

2. Not able to view my scheduled exam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to view my scheduled exam: I have a "SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst" exam scheduled but am not able to view the exam . I only receive emails with reminders for my exam, but when i log into my account there is no exam to be found. Seems like there are 2 accounts belonging to me and the...
  3. Not able to view my scheduled exam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to view my scheduled exam: I have a "SC-200 - Microsoft Security Operations Analyst" exam scheduled but am not able to view the exam . I only receive emails with reminders for my exam, but when i log into my account there is no exam to be found. Seems like there are 2 accounts belonging to me and the...
  4. Not able to view my scheduled exam

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I have scheduled exam today for AZ-104 and i have issues getting to exam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have scheduled exam today for AZ-104 and i have issues getting to exam: I have scheduled exam today for AZ-104 and i have issues getting to examPlease share the following details so that I can create the Case for you:1 Access code of the Exam.Exam: AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator - English ENU      Candidate:  BIKASH SHRESTHACandidate...
  6. I have scheduled exam today for AZ-104 and i have issues getting to exam

I have scheduled exam today for AZ-104 and i have issues getting to exam: I have scheduled exam today for AZ-104 and i have issues getting to examPlease share the following details so that I can create the Case for you:1 Access code of the Exam.Exam: AZ-104 - Microsoft Azure Administrator - English ENU      Candidate:  BIKASH SHRESTHACandidate...
  7. I have scheduled exam today for AZ-104 and i have issues getting to exam

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How to schedule a free exam that had to be cancelled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to schedule a free exam that had to be cancelled.: Hi there, I was awarded one free exam as part of the MS Challenge I took last year.I chose Azure Fundamentals Exam no: AZ-900 but for various reasons, I had to cancel it and couldn't reschedule it during the timeframe I cancelled since there was a message that didn't allow me...
  9. How to schedule a free exam that had to be cancelled.

How to schedule a free exam that had to be cancelled.: Hi there, I was awarded one free exam as part of the MS Challenge I took last year.I chose Azure Fundamentals Exam no: AZ-900 but for various reasons, I had to cancel it and couldn't reschedule it during the timeframe I cancelled since there was a message that didn't allow me...
  10. on XP I used to be able to view my photographs

in Windows 10 Customization
    on XP I used to be able to view my photographs: randomly when the computer was not be used, I seem to have to not have that option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-xp-i-used-to-be-able-to-view-my-photographs/7d84be14-e9fd-4b2e-92f6-900b50e15332