Windows 10: Not able to view Sony camera JPGs DSC in Microsoft photos

Discus and support Not able to view Sony camera JPGs DSC in Microsoft photos in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,In Microsoft Photos on my Windows 10 HP laptop Local Disk C:, when I click on a JPG DSC taken with one of my Sony cameras, the viewer just shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ManuelJERodriguez, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Not able to view Sony camera JPGs DSC in Microsoft photos

Hello,In Microsoft Photos on my Windows 10 HP laptop Local Disk C:, when I click on a JPG DSC taken with one of my Sony cameras, the viewer just shows a black screen. I see the images fine as collective thumbnails, but when I click on an individual photo to open it full-screen, I just get the black screen. Meanwhile, using the same setup with my Canon IMG and Samsung Note JPGs, the photos open full-screen without problems.Now, the same Sony JPGs stored on various external hard drives: Using the same HP laptop above, I open them as full-screen images without any problem in Microsoft Photo

:)

ManuelJERodriguez, Jun 4, 2023

2. Sony Dsc QX10 and windows phones?

Has anyone out there connected a sony dsc qx10 to a windows 8.1 phone...specifically a samsung ativ s. I see theres an app too connect sony camera's just wondered if anyone's got a qx10 working on it.

toad-theavenuetoad-theavenue, Jun 4, 2023
  3. Sony DSC - W810 camera

How do I download the pictures from my DSC - W810 camera to Windows 10?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

MartinTaylor_995, Jun 4, 2023
  4. Not able to view Sony camera JPGs DSC in Microsoft photos

View jpg files

We appreciate your response, Roy. Since there was no changes has been made on the computer, we suggest that you repair the
    Photo viewer and see if it'll fix the issue. Here are the steps on how:

• Click on Start menu, then type in Apps and features.
    • Look for Photo on the list, then select Repair.
    • Close the windows, then try to open a .jpg file again in Photo viewer.

We'll be glad to hear your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jun 4, 2023
Thema:

Not able to view Sony camera JPGs DSC in Microsoft photos

1. Not able to view Sony camera JPGs DSC in Microsoft photos - Similar Threads - able view Sony

2. Sony Cybershot DSC W800 camera is not recognized when connected to my windows 11 laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony Cybershot DSC W800 camera is not recognized when connected to my windows 11 laptop.: Sony Cybershot DSC W800 camera is not recognized when connected to my windows 11 laptop. It throws the following refer to screenshot when I checked in the device manager. Looks like driver is not loaded....
  3. Sony Cybershot DSC W800 camera is not recognized when connected to my windows 11 laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony Cybershot DSC W800 camera is not recognized when connected to my windows 11 laptop.: Sony Cybershot DSC W800 camera is not recognized when connected to my windows 11 laptop. It throws the following refer to screenshot when I checked in the device manager. Looks like driver is not loaded....
  4. Not able to view Sony camera JPGs DSC in Microsoft photos

Not able to view Sony camera JPGs DSC in Microsoft photos: Hello,In Microsoft Photos on my Windows 10 HP laptop Local Disk C:, when I click on a JPG DSC taken with one of my Sony cameras, the viewer just shows a black screen. I see the images fine as collective thumbnails, but when I click on an individual photo to open it...
  5. I am no longer able to view my jpgs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am no longer able to view my jpgs: I am no longer able to view my jpgs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/1b87aff2-805d-4416-ae27-1951f1d95532
  6. Viewing multiple jpgs at once

Viewing multiple jpgs at once: In windows 7 I could click on one jpg and it would open with options to open all jpgs in the one screen. That doesn't happen in windows 10. I can only see one jpg at a time. I can select Extra Large Icons to view all files in the folder but that's not the same. It shows non...
  7. My Photos Will Not Save As JPGs or PNGs

My Photos Will Not Save As JPGs or PNGs: [ATTACH] Here is a screenshot of my gallery. Every time I go to save a photograph online by right-clicking and then selecting "save image as..." it saves the images like so, even though it claims it is going to save them as a JPG. I have been having problems with my...
  8. Converting Microsoft bootup photos to JPGs?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Converting Microsoft bootup photos to JPGs?: When I start my computer, it starts with one of a series of photos before I enter my password and it goes to the desktop. Where are these photos stored, what format are they in, and can they be converted to JPGs or some other common format?...
  9. cant transfer over photos from sony cybershot camera

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant transfer over photos from sony cybershot camera: when i plug in the camera it can connect and open the folder but only displays 'this folder is empty' i know others are having these issues with windows 10 but i am having this problem on older systems too, systems which at the time could transfer photos fine. my camera is...
  10. Photos crashes when printing jpgs

Photos crashes when printing jpgs: Whenever I open a JPG with Microsoft Photos and try to print it on a local printer, the print dialogue menu opens and even though the printer selection has a local printer, a message appears indicating that its looking for "Microsoft Print to PDF" and within a few seconds the...