Windows 10: Not able use integrated webcam on Remote desktop Azure VM

Discus and support Not able use integrated webcam on Remote desktop Azure VM in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to use integrated webcam on remote desktop Azure VM. I did the below setting but no luck Check mark on video capture device.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nileshpawar4, May 14, 2020.

1. Not able use integrated webcam on Remote desktop Azure VM

Hello,

I am trying to use integrated webcam on remote desktop Azure VM.

I did the below setting but no luck

Check mark on video capture device.

- Check mark on Integrated webcam.

any help will be appriciated.

:)

nileshpawar4, May 14, 2020

2. Azure Windows VM - debugging mobile device

Hi,

My local machine is a WIndows 10 machine to which I connect through USB a mobile device (Sony Xperia Z).,

On a Windows Azure Windows 2012 R2 VM I have Visual Studio 2015 with Xamarin Studio. I want to be able to debug to my device. The device is simply not there.

I've tried setting: Allow remote machine to have access to ports, etc in the RDC setting but it's still not available.

Is it possible? How to redirect the device from my local machine to Azure VM?

Maciej_833, May 14, 2020
  3. Remote desktop azure joined computers

We are testing to move everyone from our old domain to azure ad join computers. But remote desktop don't work properly. It works sometimes from an azure AD join computer to another AAD. Dont work from from AAD to an domain joined.

Any sugestions?

[Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category]

Jan AndreAsmarvik, May 14, 2020
  4. Not able use integrated webcam on Remote desktop Azure VM

The correct way to mount an Azure Windows Share

Here is my goal:

• I'd like to have an Azure Windows Share folder that I can mount both in my Windows Azure VM and on my Local Computer.
    • I'd like to be able to read and write to files in this share from both the Azure VM and my Local Computer
    • I am not necessarily trying to use a VPN
    Here is my starting point:

• I have a Windows Azure account
    • I have used the PowerShell scripts to create a Windows Azure VM (With Windows Server 2016 DataCenter)
    • I have logged into my Azure VM
    • I have created a Storage Account (with an Account Key) in my Azure Portal
    • I have attempted to follow the instructions in this article: Use an Azure file share with Windows
    Here is my problem:

• I am confused on when it says to open Port 445. Port 445 appears to be open on the VM, but the share should be separate from the VM, correct? Where then am I supposed to open port 445? Is there a different machine that I should be accessing via PowerShell
      commands?

Also, is there another way to accomplish my goal (see "Here is my goal" section above") given where I am starting from?

Michael Plautz, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Not able use integrated webcam on Remote desktop Azure VM

1. Not able use integrated webcam on Remote desktop Azure VM - Similar Threads - able integrated webcam

2. azure vm for testing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    azure vm for testing: Hello,I have azure pass and I am able to create azure VM. I am thinking to use it as a sandbox for malware analysis and also logs analysis.When I am done i am going to remove it and create it again. Is this legal i don't want to be banned for my azure subscription?many thanks...
  3. Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016: Is there a installer for Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop for Server 2016 for the setup of multi users in our citrix environment?We need to have Windows remote desktop Client Azure remote desktop in our hosted shared desktop and the available installer is...
  4. Azure VM export

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VM export: Hi Alli have two tenants in Azure, There is no connectivity from Tenant 1 to Tenant 2. i have VM provisioned in Azure Tenant1. The VM is joined to the domain. I want to export this VM from Tenant1 and import it in Tenant2.The user in Tenant 2 should be able to login using...
  5. Azure VM export

Azure VM export: Hi Alli have two tenants in Azure, There is no connectivity from Tenant 1 to Tenant 2. i have VM provisioned in Azure Tenant1. The VM is joined to the domain. I want to export this VM from Tenant1 and import it in Tenant2.The user in Tenant 2 should be able to login using...
  6. Azure VM not Connecting .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure VM not Connecting .: Ok so recently , i Activated my Azure Trial subscription , i Created a VM but A few problems came up , i solved them all but now i have a Major Problem . Everytime i start The connection RDP Protocol It asks for credential , I entered my email credentials , VM Admin...
  7. Azure VM not Connecting .

Azure VM not Connecting .: Ok so recently , i Activated my Azure Trial subscription , i Created a VM but A few problems came up , i solved them all but now i have a Major Problem . Everytime i start The connection RDP Protocol It asks for credential , I entered my email credentials , VM Admin...
  8. Azure VM not Connecting .

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Azure AD Remote Desktop Not Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Azure AD Remote Desktop Not Working: I am unable to use Remote Desktop to connect to Azure AD joined PC.Connect to remote Azure Active Directory-joined PC Windows 10 - Windows Client Management Microsoft DocsI have fresh installed 2 x windows PC and checked and followed the above instructions.I am unable to...
  10. Webcam not working on remote desktop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam not working on remote desktop.: We have a user that is using RDP to access their computer at the office. We are trying to get the camera on their home laptop to work with Team's at their office computer. The device is showing up in Team's and the devices control panel but we are still not seeing video....