Windows 10: NOT ACCEPTING MY VISA GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD INDIA THAT IS ENABLE FOR...

Discus and support NOT ACCEPTING MY VISA GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD INDIA THAT IS ENABLE FOR... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; HI, I AM ALOK INDIA I WANT TO PURCHASE AN APPLICATION NAMED " FLODIA DIAGRAM " BUT I AM ALWAYS FACING ISSUE .... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ALOK KUMAR 3, Feb 2, 2021.

1. NOT ACCEPTING MY VISA GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD INDIA THAT IS ENABLE FOR...

HI,

I AM ALOK

INDIA

I WANT TO PURCHASE AN APPLICATION NAMED " FLODIA DIAGRAM " BUT I AM ALWAYS FACING ISSUE . MICROSOFT STORE NOT ACCEPTING MY VISA GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD INDIA WITH AN ERROR MASSAGE "[COLOR=rgba164, 38, 44, 1]Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card".[/COLOR] THAT IS ENABLE FOR INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTION AND ALL INFORMATION IS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT . I ALWAYS INPUT AND CHECKING AGAIN AND AGAIN MY ALL INFORMATION BUT WHEN I CLICK ON PAYMENT SAVE OPTION ..THE ERROR MASSAGE COMES. I CONTACT TO BANK THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH CARD AND WITH MY BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION.

OTHER ONLINE STORE ACCEPTING THIS CARD..BUT NOT MICROSOFT STORE.

......NOW I AM HOPLESS THAT I WOULD NEVER PURCHAGE FROM MICROSOFT STORE. NOT ACCEPTING MY VISA  GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD INDIA THAT IS ENABLE FOR... 4622a6e7-a56a-479f-84c4-1192f3407006?upload=true.png

:)

ALOK KUMAR 3, Feb 2, 2021

2. Why State Bank of India's Global Debit Card is not accepted?

It seems that debit card issued by State Bank Of India is not acceptable. Which bank in India is acceptable for this purpose? Does Microsoft require an insecure payment instrument which can be used to withdraw money without intervention of the account holder?
    My bank does not allow this type of payment - rather it sends an OTP for authentication of the payment. Is it for intervention of the OTP that my SBI debit card is not accepted? I don't know if there is any bank which allows payment without OTP or secure code.

I need to purchase some applications for Windows Phone and for PC. Is it possible to purchase applications for phone from retail shops in India just as one can purchase Office for PC?

It will be very helpful if some one can provide me with detailed information in this regard.

Thanks and best regards.

Subrata Bhattacharjee.

SubrataBhattacharjee, Feb 2, 2021
  3. Why State Bank of India's Global Debit Card is not accepted?

then you should add your credit card of sbi or any visa card by the way I too have same problem with my debit card

chandankumar3, Feb 2, 2021
  4. NOT ACCEPTING MY VISA GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD INDIA THAT IS ENABLE FOR...

Unable To add/use My Debit Card

Hi,

Debit cards from India usually do not play nice with International transactions as cards issued in India have a 2FA enabled where the transaction is confirmed through a password.

Can you check the Internet banking and see if International transactions are enabled?

Apart from Microsoft Store, does the card work elsewhere, like a foreign shopping website?

I have a VISA international too but it works with everything as of now.

Sumit- Windows Insider MVP, Feb 2, 2021
Thema:

NOT ACCEPTING MY VISA GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD INDIA THAT IS ENABLE FOR...

1. NOT ACCEPTING MY VISA GLOBAL INTERNATIONAL DEBIT CARD INDIA THAT IS ENABLE FOR... - Similar Threads - ACCEPTING VISA GLOBAL

2. Microsoft not accepting debit card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft not accepting debit card: I want to renew my Microsoft 365. And i am using my State Bank of India VISA debit card. Why is that not working?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-not-accepting-debit-card/a4546e2b-8f28-4f5d-b3b4-666fe5e4e6bd
  3. Microsoft not accepting debit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft not accepting debit card: I want to renew my Microsoft 365. And i am using my State Bank of India VISA debit card. Why is that not working?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-not-accepting-debit-card/a4546e2b-8f28-4f5d-b3b4-666fe5e4e6bd
  4. Microsoft not accepting debit card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. microsoft 365 accepted debit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft 365 accepted debit card: microsoft 365 accept rupay debit cards ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-365-accepted-debit-card/5f7b4021-5fd8-4b0c-9dc2-b24b4ef672ed
  6. Whenever I try to add my International Debit Card SBI INDIA to payment options it just...

Whenever I try to add my International Debit Card SBI INDIA to payment options it just...: Let me tell you what I have done 1. Checked for International Debit Card 2. Contacted bank, and its all good from their end to transact 3. Tried using different cards didn't worked 4. Re-entering my address same address given to the bank did not worked 5. Called your...
  7. Sbi international visa card not working on ms store in India

Sbi international visa card not working on ms store in India: Before anyone gives me a reply to contact microsoft help,i have done it multiple times and the contact numbers which were given are not working.i have paid in us dollars before using the same sbi card,why am I not able to do that IN MICROSOFT STORE and there are no external...
  8. cant add visa debit card

cant add visa debit card: I have a international visa debit card.im unable to add it to Microsoft payment account...its repeatedly asking me to correct the info given.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-add-visa-debit-card/eed658c6-a370-4ab3-a6bc-bf6a29923b7c
  9. Acceptance of Indian Debit or Credit cards?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acceptance of Indian Debit or Credit cards?: Will microsoft allows Indian Debit Cards to buy such products in Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acceptance-of-indian-debit-or-credit-cards/12b3ef28-302b-4f5a-a98f-5aa32ce452a2
  10. Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store

Cannot add my SBI Visa Debit Card to Microsoft Store: Whenever I try to add my SBI Visa debit card, it displays error message that "Entered info does not match with info for this card." While I am doing that all right. Tried my Bank of Baroda Visa Card.. but same issue is there. Please help as I need to buy some apps from...