Windows 10: Not activated no error code.

Discus and support Not activated no error code. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After spending several hours upgrading one of my machines to run 10 Pro on the metal my PC is not activated. I have 2 machines with Windows 7 SP1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Indianatone, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Not activated no error code.

After spending several hours upgrading one of my machines to run 10 Pro on the metal my PC is not activated. I have 2 machines with Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate and Windows 8 Pro with Media center. I tried to update one and it failed with the same error as previously during the insider preview.
    Windows 10 Error code 0xc1900101-0x30018 - Windows 10 Forums
    So I tried the other machine and got this error.
    The only message I get is Windows can't activate. Try again later. in red.
    Error Details is blank. Product key end in 3V66T

Why cant I activate Windows 10? - Windows Help

Get help with Windows 10 activation errors - Windows Help

I am about ready to go back to 8.1 and forget about it. These are both dual booting machines with 7 Ultimate and 8.1 Pro. I started the setup of 10 from the 8.1 desktop.
    No phone numbers contact to Microsoft or anything.
    Anyone got any ideas?

:)

Indianatone, Jul 29, 2015

2. Received error: Printer Not Activated Error Code 20

Please try the following.

Open invoice or report you are trying to save as PDF.

Go "print" and change the printer to "Microsoft print to PDF PortPrompt.

It gets you to "save as" window.

Done!

OxanaBoutchma, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Received error: Printer Not Activated Error Code 20

Hi Bernadette,

It must be difficult when things do not work as expected. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What is the make and model of the printer?

• Did you install any third party security application?

• Did you make any recent changes to the settings?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Quickbooks and check if that helps to resolve the issue and before reinstalling the software, please remove the printer called Quickbooks PDF converter which you may find.

Once that is done, restart the computer and allow the Quick book to install all the latest updates and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

Please do let us know the results, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Not activated no error code.

OK kept trying and finally it activated. The answer was be patient.

Indianatone, Jul 29, 2015
  5. Yes I am having the same problem - kept getting errors using the windows updates to install the win 10 update so used the media creation tool all worked well but now it will NOT activate there is no button, and all I am getting is error Error code: 0xC004C003 (Key has been blocked) - I have called MS twice and spoke to 2 people and they said that they have a known technical issues and that I need to wait up to 48 hours which is Sunday ! Hmmm my surface worked fine ....But that only ever had 8.1 installed by default - my main pc had 7 then 8 then 8.1 .... Be good to know we are not alone !! PS my system works fine just have a note saying I need to activate it !!!!

simonwinkler, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Not activated no error code.

1. Not activated no error code. - Similar Threads - activated error code

2. Activation Error Code [0x8007007B]

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Error Code [0x8007007B]: I was playing a game one day then a windows watermark appeared, I checked the Windows Activation settings and boom the Error Code appeared, I was trying countless solutions to fix the problem such as1. slmgr /upk2. slmgr /cpky3. slmgr /rearm4. sfc /scannowAnd other things in...
  3. error code when activating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code when activating: Hi, I'm having issues activating my windows 10.I reinstalled it because I need to format my computer. However, it always giving me an error code 0xc0000022 when I try to activate it....
  4. error code when activating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error code when activating: Hi, I'm having issues activating my windows 10.I reinstalled it because I need to format my computer. However, it always giving me an error code 0xc0000022 when I try to activate it....
  5. error code when activating

6. Activation. Error code: 0xC004F012

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation. Error code: 0xC004F012: Hello! I bought the laptop samsung galaxy book s quallcomm processor and window 10 home was in there valid. than, windows updated and once, on blue screen it required repair. we turned on by recovery, but after, windows need to be activated and no way helps to fix this....
  7. Activation Code Error?

Activation Code Error?: Probably more information than you need, but wanted to be thorough. A friend of mine built a computer for a coworker who quit their job and disappeared right after the computer was finished. My friend was never paid and had the computer sitting in a closet forgotten for the...
  8. activation error code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    activation error code: 0x8007232B please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-error-code/32ab8131-7e09-4064-9377-266dd7ac70e0
  9. error activation code

error activation code: I have an error in windows activation, code: 0x8007000d i need to activate windows... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-activation-code/721244ff-adae-4704-a0a6-ca2cd294f87f"
  10. Windows Activation error code

Windows Activation error code: I can't activate my windows and my error code is 0xC004F074. My internet is good, I am connected to it and I already tried to enter my product key again but it didn't work. The only thing that can be wrong is that the product key isn't matching my windows but I don't know how...