Windows 10: Not active windows 10 wipe!

Discus and support Not active windows 10 wipe! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i wanted to wipe/restart my PC (like it would be new), but i had a problem which deactivated my windows, If i want to reboot my pc and i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobertsGutmanis, May 4, 2019.

1. Not active windows 10 wipe!

So i wanted to wipe/restart my PC (like it would be new), but i had a problem which deactivated my windows, If i want to reboot my pc and i have unactivated windows will everything work fine??

:)

RobertsGutmanis, May 4, 2019

2. Cant activate windows 10 after wipe, key is from windows 8.1 that i upgraded from

Hi Ryan,

To assist you better, we would like to confirm if Windows 10 is activated before you wiped your computer.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter. To do this, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • On the left pane, choose Activation.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, May 4, 2019
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, May 4, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Not active windows 10 wipe!

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Not active windows 10 wipe!

1. Not active windows 10 wipe! - Similar Threads - active wipe

2. I wish to wipe and reinstall windows on a laptop that has Bitlocker activated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I wish to wipe and reinstall windows on a laptop that has Bitlocker activated.: I'm locked out of the device. I don't want to get into the stored data, I just want to be able to use the laptop. It was gifted to me by a fellow student, but they didn't know the password or pin to get into the laptop....
  3. I wish to wipe and reinstall windows on a laptop that has Bitlocker activated.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I wish to wipe and reinstall windows on a laptop that has Bitlocker activated.: I'm locked out of the device. I don't want to get into the stored data, I just want to be able to use the laptop. It was gifted to me by a fellow student, but they didn't know the password or pin to get into the laptop....
  4. I wish to wipe and reinstall windows on a laptop that has Bitlocker activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Will I lose my Windows Activation if I wipe my PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will I lose my Windows Activation if I wipe my PC: After troubleshooting and resetting my pc for many hours now, and coming up empty, I have resorted to booting a fresh Windows 10 from a USB. What I'm wondering is if I will lose my activation key or whatnot from doing that. My current version of windows is up to date but...
  6. Will I lose my Windows Activation if I wipe my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I lose my Windows Activation if I wipe my PC: After troubleshooting and resetting my pc for many hours now, and coming up empty, I have resorted to booting a fresh Windows 10 from a USB. What I'm wondering is if I will lose my activation key or whatnot from doing that. My current version of windows is up to date but...
  7. Will I lose my Windows Activation if I wipe my PC

8. Need to wipe SSD. Will windows still be activated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to wipe SSD. Will windows still be activated?: Hello. I need to wipe my SSD because I cannot boot into windows. I have tried everything but I still cannot boot into windows. So I am planning to wipe my SSD clean. Can I still reactivate windows 10 pro after wiping my SSD? I still have the product key.Thank You....
  9. Need to wipe SSD. Will windows still be activated?

Need to wipe SSD. Will windows still be activated?: Hello. I need to wipe my SSD because I cannot boot into windows. I have tried everything but I still cannot boot into windows. So I am planning to wipe my SSD clean. Can I still reactivate windows 10 pro after wiping my SSD? I still have the product key.Thank You....
  10. Need to wipe SSD. Will windows still be activated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need to wipe SSD. Will windows still be activated?: Hello. I need to wipe my SSD because I cannot boot into windows. I have tried everything but I still cannot boot into windows. So I am planning to wipe my SSD clean. Can I still reactivate windows 10 pro after wiping my SSD?Thank You....