Windows 10: Not Adminstrator anymore

Discus and support Not Adminstrator anymore in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, My mother is taking over my laptop, how do I remove myself as Administrator so she can be the Administrator of my laptop?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AidanSwadling, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Not Adminstrator anymore

Hi,

My mother is taking over my laptop, how do I remove myself as Administrator so she can be the Administrator of my laptop?

:)

AidanSwadling, Aug 4, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

How to reformat USB Recovery Drive

Part of the commands and results were missing from the image.

Open adminstrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    diskpart
    list disk
    select disk #
    (replace # with the disk number for the flash drive)
    attributes disk clear readonly
    exit

If the above steps work then you are set.
    If the above steps fail then view this link for additional troubleshooting steps:
    How to Format Read-only USB Drive Successfully?

zbook, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Can't run anything as adminstrator

I can't run any program as adminstrator, even cmd

cantthinkofname, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Not Adminstrator anymore

CANT ACEESS APPS AS AN ADMINSTRATOR

WHEN I OPEN ANY APP AS AN ADMINSTRATOR IT STATES"TO CONTINUE ,ENTER ADMIN USER NAME AND PASSWORD"

WHAT TO DO KNOW TO OPEN AN APP AS ADMINSTRATOR

HaseebUR Rahman, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Not Adminstrator anymore

1. Not Adminstrator anymore - Similar Threads - Adminstrator anymore

2. how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?: this morning i installed two updates for Windows 11 home. After installing the updates i tried to update my graphic driver. when pressing to update the graphics driver, it took 5 minutes to load then said "windows cannot access the specified path or file. you may not have the...
  3. how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?: this morning i installed two updates for Windows 11 home. After installing the updates i tried to update my graphic driver. when pressing to update the graphics driver, it took 5 minutes to load then said "windows cannot access the specified path or file. you may not have the...
  4. How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...: Windows 11 updated Windows 10 last year when it came out. Just installed all new updates today 4-11-2024, andnow it only shows that I must use Administraol Control with user ID and password, it never did that before.Please help. Now when I try to install an App, it always...
  5. How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...

How to remove Administrator Control and redo the Adminstrator account to be able to install...: Windows 11 updated Windows 10 last year when it came out. Just installed all new updates today 4-11-2024, andnow it only shows that I must use Administraol Control with user ID and password, it never did that before.Please help. Now when I try to install an App, it always...
  6. How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?: There's no option to run it as administrator, not even one in the advanced properties or compatibility tab.I usually run my games in administrator mode since my keyboard is extremely delayed, and running it inadministrator mode fixes that issue....
  7. How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?

How can I run Minecraft Window's 10 as Adminstrator?: There's no option to run it as administrator, not even one in the advanced properties or compatibility tab.I usually run my games in administrator mode since my keyboard is extremely delayed, and running it inadministrator mode fixes that issue....
  8. Family safety child adminstrator error

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family safety child adminstrator error: I am having an issue with family safety showing my child as having administrator access, which is not true. This seems to be a serious issue with a lot of people and I want to know if Microsoft is going to fix the issue or not. If they aren't going to fix the issue then maybe...
  9. Family safety child adminstrator error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety child adminstrator error: I am having an issue with family safety showing my child as having administrator access, which is not true. This seems to be a serious issue with a lot of people and I want to know if Microsoft is going to fix the issue or not. If they aren't going to fix the issue then maybe...
  10. I can't access any adminstrator settings or access safe mode at the least anymore. help :(

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't access any adminstrator settings or access safe mode at the least anymore. help :(: I'll start from the beginning because I feel defeated on all counts and attempts to fix my issue. I was trying to launch origin so I could try and play a game but origin wouldn't start nor show any activity in task manager. I tried to open up event viewer to see if there...