Windows 10: Not all my contacts appear in Mail !!

Discus and support Not all my contacts appear in Mail !! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; After i add my iCloud Account , not all my contacts appear in Mail!! Any help please?? I've just solved it ,.. by install iCloud App not just... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Hayder, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Hayder Win User

Not all my contacts appear in Mail !!

After i add my iCloud Account , not all my contacts appear in Mail!!
    Any help please??

I've just solved it ,..
    by install iCloud App not just add iCloud Account inside Mail, and wait for few minutes and Vola its their.

:)

Hayder, Oct 22, 2015

2. gmail contacts not syncing with People

I keep my contacts in my google gmail account. I recently bought a Windows 10 machine and set up Mail and Calendar with my two outlook and one gmail accounts. the outlook accounts' email, calendar and contacts all sync fine. the gmail account's mail and
    calendar sync fine, but the contacts refuse to appear in People. i've deleted and reinstalled the gmail account on Mail, reset Mail and otherwise poked around under the hood but I can't get my gmail contacts to appear. any help would be appreciated.

Mugsy Fairview, Oct 22, 2015
  3. Truble with my e mail

I do not receive mail in my inbox just junk mail for a month that appeared deleted all my mail and my contact and legend that said you been caught . I recovered deleted and contacts from my back up but i do not receive new emails

EstelaRuiz1, Oct 22, 2015
Thema:

Not all my contacts appear in Mail !!

1. Not all my contacts appear in Mail !! - Similar Threads - contacts appear Mail

2. Windows 10 mail showing contact email NOT in my contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail showing contact email NOT in my contacts: When I try to send an email to a contacts, an address comes up that is NOT in my contacts. How do I deal with this? This is the correct email that is in the contacts. When I start an email I get three emails for this contact. There are two bad emails including the one that is...
  3. Mail app mix all my contacts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail app mix all my contacts: Hello,Windows 10 Mail app is mixing all my contacts!I have my personal hotmail account on this mail app, and I just added my Gmail work account... I want to have only work contacts on my work account... and I want to have only personal contacts on my personal account... this...
  4. Windows 10 mail old contacts appear that are not in the People App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 mail old contacts appear that are not in the People App: Hi there, I've moved to Windows 10 and when using the Mail app, I type in part of an email address or shortcut name such as "dad" and it gives me an email address that is out of date - not by days or months but years! I've looked in the People app and filtered out all the...
  5. Mail Contacts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mail Contacts: How do I move my contacts from a csv file to Windows 10 Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-contacts/ecca300a-cbcf-434d-87c9-6ab89d8d8c38
  6. All my contacts have vanished from windows mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All my contacts have vanished from windows mail: All my contacts have vanished from windows mail and it wants to import them .The only place they were was in my contacts Have I lost them ?or are they stored somewhere?...
  7. ALL my contacts disappeared.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ALL my contacts disappeared.: In Outlook, ALL of my contacts disappeared and I can't find them under People. This happened after an update I think. Can you please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-contacts-disappeared/4ae8cb55-0d85-42ce-b1d8-c1b427d1393b"
  8. Lost all my contacts, e-mails, etc in Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Lost all my contacts, e-mails, etc in Outlook 2016: Yesterday I successfully moved all my Documents, Pictures, Music and Videos Folders from my overloaded SSD to a 1Tb HD drive. However, the process of moving all this data over has caused my Outlook 2016 app to lose all my contacts, e-mails, etc. It has been suggested that I...
  9. Mail Contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Contacts: When I send an email to one particular contact, two different addresses show. That person is not in my Contacts list nor is it in my Gmail contact list. How do I eliminate the invalid address? 54135
  10. Lost all contact e-mail addresses

in Browsers and Email
    Lost all contact e-mail addresses: I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday. Went to send an e-mail just now and all of my contacts e-mail addresses are gone. 95042