Windows 10: Not all of created video being exported

Discus and support Not all of created video being exported in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have created a compilation video of photos and short videos which have a total time of 11 minutes, 11 seconds in Windows Photos/video app. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jo Robson, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Jo Robson Win User

Not all of created video being exported

I have created a compilation video of photos and short videos which have a total time of 11 minutes, 11 seconds in Windows Photos/video app. When I export it, the exported video only reaches 7 minutes 57 seconds and cuts off in the middle. I have tried twice, I have checked everything is included in the video, but it still cuts off.

Can anyone help me to resolve this, please?

:)

Jo Robson, Mar 10, 2019

2. Exporting Video File Created with Windows Photo

While using Windows Photos , to upload a file for sharing , after 'Create Video' , the generated export file , results in a pixelated grid output.

A combination of still photos and video clips. The format is .mp4 and shows where saved in File Explorer Directory. There is sound, but no image.

What further steps are required for successful exporting and playback of created video file??

DilligentEssence -, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    Export of Final Video Issue

Hi Franc,

The challenge that you're experiencing could be related to the video format, display resolution, or player that you're using. For us to isolate your concern, we would like to know the following:

• How did you export the video and where did you save it?
    • After you exported the video, have you checked the video details if there were any changes with the actual resolution?
    • Does this happen to all the videos that you exported regardless of the format and resolution?
    • Have you tried using a different video player and see if the issue persists?

Regards.

Ramon Imp, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Not all of created video being exported

Windows 10 Photos video project export quality issue

In Windows 10 I created a video project slideshow with the photos app. I'd like to export this video for a Facebook ad. However, the photos app only gives me 3 options to export and all three significantly reduce the quality of the video versus when I
    just view it in the app. Any suggestions how to export and maintain quality?

levinejm34, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Not all of created video being exported

1. Not all of created video being exported - Similar Threads - created video being

2. Unsupported file after exporting video created in Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unsupported file after exporting video created in Photos: I use Photos on my Windows laptop to create videos, made up of photos and videos taken on my IPhone.I don’t usually have any issues with this but I’ve just put together a video project, clicked finish video and chosen my usual USB to save it to. It hangs for about an hour...
  3. Exporting Video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exporting Video: A 55 min. video I created two nights ago in the Windows Photo app. has been exporting ever since - going on two days. I create MP4 videos for my church every week and have not had a problem until the last two updates to Windows 10 - It hasn't happened yet, but I'm afraid it...
  4. Exporting Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exporting Video: A 55 min. video I created two nights ago in the Windows Photo app. has been exporting ever since - going on two days. I create MP4 videos for my church every week and have not had a problem until the last two updates to Windows 10 - It hasn't happened yet, but I'm afraid it...
  5. Editing an exported video created through MS Photo Video Editor

Editing an exported video created through MS Photo Video Editor: How can I edit a video I have created and then exported. I want to make some adjustments but cannot access the editing tools any more. If I have to stop halfway through creating a video how can I save it so I can work on it again?...
  6. My videos from the application 'Video Editor' are not exporting at all

My videos from the application 'Video Editor' are not exporting at all: Hi, When I try to export my edited video for Video Editor, it obviously asks me what quality I want it in and also wants to know if I want to turn on the accelerated exporting feature and I have that on. The thing is, when I choose the file location, it does not make any...
  7. Custom Created Video is not exporting in Photos App

Custom Created Video is not exporting in Photos App: Hi, I have created a customised video in Windows 10 Photos App's video editor section. After having created that video, whenever I am trying to export the video it is giving me an error for insufficient memory with an error code 0X8007000E , 2-3 hours after I have kept it...
  8. exporting video

exporting video: i made a video that is 3:18 long and for some reason or another i can't seem to export the video into my files so that i can send it to other devises. Please contact me as soon as you can because this project is on a dead line and i would hate to have to do all of it over...
  9. Exporting or saving a created video on video editor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exporting or saving a created video on video editor.: I have created a video on video editor, which was great and easy. But now I cannot seem to get the promised shareable link by exporting it. Nothing happens, in fact it seems to semi-crash my computer by shutting all windows and taking me back to the desktop. It also is not...
  10. Video not exporting

Video not exporting: I've spent 3 days editing a video in the photos app, as a Video Project. I have made one video before, about 20 mins long, and that exported fine. However, this one, about30 mins long, refuses to export. I can leave it for 6 hours and it has never gotten over 2%. Sometimes...