Windows 10: Not all pen settings displayed

Discus and support Not all pen settings displayed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey, I have a battery-free pen and a plug and play graphics tablet and I'm unfortunately using windows 10. Because the pen isn't bluetooth connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kvlas, Jan 7, 2019.

1. kvlas Win User

Not all pen settings displayed

Hey,

I have a battery-free pen and a plug and play graphics tablet and I'm unfortunately using windows 10. Because the pen isn't bluetooth connected to my computer, I don't have the option to change specific pen pressure settings. Under "Pen & Windows Ink," only the "Pen" and "Handwriting Input Panel" settings are available.

That wouldn't really be an issue except for the fact that it's presupposed that I would want the pen to right-click when I press and hold it, which makes total sense and doesn't make the pen completely unusable in photoshop and other software at all. Like, it's great that it doesn't register any brush strokes if they're not long, formless sweeps across the canvas and it's also excellent that the pressure sensitivity is shot.

I'm really cool with this and not irritated. I love microsoft products and I love this truncation of customizability that these recent, more "user-friendly" handholding-type OS's they're coming out with are moving toward.

Please help I'm going to rip my hair out. I'm not even a good artist???? I desperately need to practice and improve so if someone could help me so that I can get one thing in my wet fart of a life in order that would be super.

thanks

:)

kvlas, Jan 7, 2019

2. Setting a pen on win10

Go to your system page and see if Pen is listed there:

Not all pen settings displayed [​IMG]

theveterans, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Not all pen settings displayed

Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Not all pen settings displayed

1. Not all pen settings displayed - Similar Threads - pen settings displayed

2. Close All Apps on Set Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Close All Apps on Set Display: I am trying to find a way of closing all applications on a specific Display/Monitor when I press a key combo or something.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-all-apps-on-set-display/04829c69-e55b-4519-8490-283cb6b68bed
  3. Close All Apps on Set Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Close All Apps on Set Display: I am trying to find a way of closing all applications on a specific Display/Monitor when I press a key combo or something.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-all-apps-on-set-display/04829c69-e55b-4519-8490-283cb6b68bed
  4. Where are the Pen settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are the Pen settings?: Hi, I just purchased an HP Tilt Pen to use with my HP ENVY 17-ce1xxx laptop. While the pen has paired with the laptop successfully the buttons work and the driver is installed, I can't seem to use the pen to draw or even tap on the touchscreen, and in part, I think that's...
  5. Where are the Pen settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are the Pen settings?: Hi, I just purchased an HP Tilt Pen to use with my HP ENVY 17-ce1xxx laptop. While the pen has paired with the laptop successfully the buttons work and the driver is installed, I can't seem to use the pen to draw or even tap on the touchscreen, and in part, I think that's...
  6. Pen display screen not turning on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pen display screen not turning on: Hi so basically, my huion kamvas 13 has had A issues in the recent days and no matter what i cant seem to fix it, the problem being the screen simply wont turn on. Now after taking a closer look it seems that windows thinks my kambas 13 is a keyboard? Is that the reason why...
  7. pen drive not displaying

pen drive not displaying: Actually my pen drive hp 32gb is not showing symbol on MY PC Please anyone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pen-drive-not-displaying/025a594d-30c3-4775-95f1-d11921c8ef62
  8. Restore all default display settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore all default display settings: How can I Restore all default display settings? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-all-default-display-settings/91c002b3-d523-4101-89bb-a787be5f8e21
  9. Display Settings all jacked up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display Settings all jacked up: Has any one ever seen this, and how to fix it??? The back is faded the other screen has horizontal and vertical lines on it. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-settings-all-jacked-up/180faa3f-48a5-44f3-b51a-09b23ffa9d1e
  10. Setting a pen on win10

Setting a pen on win10: Hello forum, I am trying to set a pen stylus with my windows10. Under control panel>hardware and sound>pen and touch>I dont have the option to "change tablet pen setting". Does it mean that my computer is unable to use pen (hardware issue) or does it mean that I need...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. no pen or touch available for this display