Windows 10: not all Win. 10 apps are showing up in the Windows store

Discus and support not all Win. 10 apps are showing up in the Windows store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; hey there: I faced an issue where going to the Microsoft store, I found that not all Windows 10 apps are showing up. I tried many steps, including... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PaulPChou, Apr 11, 2020.

1. PaulPChou Win User

not all Win. 10 apps are showing up in the Windows store

hey there:

I faced an issue where going to the Microsoft store, I found that not all Windows 10 apps are showing up. I tried many steps, including resetting the store, but no help. I figured out a way to fix the issue. Reset the apps. Then, after going back to the store, I found out that all the apps that didn't show up showed up.

Hope that helps those who are facing this issue.

:)

PaulPChou, Apr 11, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Apr 11, 2020
  3. davidhk Win User
    Microsoft Now Shows the Apps That Were Built for Win 10 in the Store

Adobe Photoshop Express is NOT listed as Built for Windows 10.

not all Win. 10 apps are showing up in the Windows store [​IMG]

davidhk, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

1. not all Win. 10 apps are showing up in the Windows store - Similar Threads - apps are showing

2. Why is my app not showing up in the app store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my app not showing up in the app store?: I decided to try out the embedded installer approach for my win32 app. But it doesn't show up in the Microsoft Store app, if I search for the name.Only thing I noticed is that the check mark of Packages is not green:Review has passed. But after weeks, I still can't install my...
  3. Why is my app not showing up in the app store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my app not showing up in the app store?: I decided to try out the embedded installer approach for my win32 app. But it doesn't show up in the Microsoft Store app, if I search for the name.Only thing I noticed is that the check mark of Packages is not green:Review has passed. But after weeks, I still can't install my...
  4. Google’s YouTube app for Windows 10 shows up in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Google’s YouTube app for Windows 10 shows up in Microsoft Store: After refusing to create apps for Windows Phone, Google could be finally working on a new media app for Windows 10 that would be based on Microsoft’s UWP principles. While Google has never shown interest in bringing most of its apps to the Microsoft Store (also known as...
  5. Windows store purchase not showing up in the windows store app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows store purchase not showing up in the windows store app: Hello, I redeemed my code for Minecraft for windows 10 through the microsoft website, but the purchase does not show up in the store app on my PC to be downloaded or installed. It is clearly show when i look at purchases when signed into my account on the website, but...
  6. Windows Notification customizing for apps is not showing up at all.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Notification customizing for apps is not showing up at all.: I went to Settings > System > Notifications and actions. I want to change my app notifications but it doesn't show up where it's supposed to be on the very bottom. Is there anything I didn't toggle on to get this feature? Please help. [IMG]...
  7. Backing up win 10 store apps

Backing up win 10 store apps: Have a format/reinstall getting ready to happen. Needing to back up windows 10 store apps and games. Wanting to copy to external hdd so hopefully to not have to redownload 50gb games as I only have 6mb dsl (all I can get where I live). Not even sure it will work but it...
  8. App from windows store not showing in all apps?

App from windows store not showing in all apps?: Hi everyone, I recently downloaded the google app from the windows store. I would like to pin it to start, but strangely it doesn't show up in the all apps menu. The only way that I have found to open it is by searching for it in the store and opening it from there. When I...
  9. Store Apps not showing up in Start Menu

Store Apps not showing up in Start Menu: I have apps installed from the Microsoft store on my laptop but they don't show up on the start menu to be able to pin to the start menu. They also don't show up under the "All Apps" area. Is there a way to force apps to show up so that I can pin them to the start menu?...
  10. Microsoft Now Shows the Apps That Were Built for Win 10 in the Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Now Shows the Apps That Were Built for Win 10 in the Store: “Built for Windows 10” label added to the Windows Store [img] The latest update to the Windows Store universal app that was delivered a few hours ago brings a pretty important change for Windows 10 users: apps developed for the new operating system come with a...