Windows 10: Not allowing me to answer the quesstion

Discus and support Not allowing me to answer the quesstion in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to answer a question from one of the advisors , not allowing me to send .... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by razzledazzle 076, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Not allowing me to answer the quesstion

I am trying to answer a question from one of the advisors , not allowing me to send .

:)

razzledazzle 076, Sep 4, 2019

2. Answering a call

Hi SathishKumar5151

Please follow the steps provided in the Answer, by Vasile M.

No, this is not caused by virus, but it could be related to phone hardware, steps listed will help you establish the root of the issue.

Kind Regards,

Karolina M, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    'Allow a device to connect' is greyed out

Hi,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your USB Port. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top
      right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Step 2: I suggest you to check the Bluetooth Settings and check if it helps.

• Open Control Panel by clicking the
      Windows + X,

• In the Control Panel search box, type
      Bluetooth, and then click Change Bluetooth settings.

• In the Bluetooth Settings dialog box, click the
      Options tab and do any of the following:

• To make your computer discoverable to Bluetooth enabled devices, select the check box for
      Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer.

• To allow you to add Bluetooth enabled devices to your computer, select the check box for
      Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer.

• To be notified when a Bluetooth enabled device is trying to connect to your computer, select the check box for
      Alert me when a new Bluetooth device wants to connect.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Not allowing me to answer the quesstion

Why does Power Options -> Sleep -> Allow wake Timers -> Disabled not work?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• How do you think that Spotify is causing this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the below step and check if it helps

• Go to device manager.
    • Click on network adapters.
    • Right on the network adapters.
    • Click on power management.
    • Uncheck the option Allow this device to wake this computer.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Not allowing me to answer the quesstion

1. Not allowing me to answer the quesstion - Similar Threads - allowing answer quesstion

2. Can we answer this to me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can we answer this to me?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-toshiba-satellite-keep-getting-windows/163bc606-fdea-4ec9-9c61-ed2cedeac86eBecause my pc still stuck and no one give me solution.Also I hard turn off my laptop instead of waiting for solutions.As I turned off...
  3. can we answer this to me?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can we answer this to me?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/why-does-my-laptop-become-again-get-slower-and/bdcc3b8a-7775-48a3-8997-40b268139b39regarding to this question because the user reply me less info and didn't help. almost 1 week. question summary: Why...
  4. can we answer this to me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can we answer this to me?: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/why-does-my-laptop-become-again-get-slower-and/bdcc3b8a-7775-48a3-8997-40b268139b39regarding to this question because the user reply me less info and didn't help. almost 1 week. question summary: Why...
  5. can we answer this to me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Pls give me the answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls give me the answer: Pls give link download Office2021 LTSC,ProjectPro2021,VisioPro2021,Window10 LTSC 2021 and also I have a 500 GB SSD drive, I divided it into 2 drives C = 150 GB to install windows according to UFI / GPT standards, and drive D = 350 GB already contains data inside, now I want...
  7. Pls give me the answer

Pls give me the answer: Pls give link download Office2021 LTSC,ProjectPro2021,VisioPro2021,Window10 LTSC 2021 and also I have a 500 GB SSD drive, I divided it into 2 drives C = 150 GB to install windows according to UFI / GPT standards, and drive D = 350 GB already contains data inside, now I want...
  8. Quesstion abouut SyncToy

Quesstion abouut SyncToy: Just curious! If after running SyncToy it tells you that it, say, deleted 4 files, is there any way of finding out exactly which four files were deleted (renamed, new, etc.)? Just curious, never lost a single file in 3 years. Thanks in advance for all replies. Tony. 177814
  9. Answer me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Answer me: What is the officially iso size of windows 10 1809..?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/answer-me/e7b20212-359a-4e52-830f-0e12876814c9
  10. answer me fast

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    answer me fast: How to download the version of windows 10 1809..? But i already download this from itechtics.com , the size is 4.50 or 4.72 GB Now i make the bootable usb, they cannot create it, after 14 % creating then display the message drive is successful bootable, and they cannot...