Windows 10: not allowing me to sign into my one drive on office doccuments

Discus and support not allowing me to sign into my one drive on office doccuments in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; im not being allowed to sign into my university account on my laptop, it is saying I am having a warm error, it will not allow me to sign into my one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hannah612, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Hannah612 Win User

not allowing me to sign into my one drive on office doccuments

im not being allowed to sign into my university account on my laptop, it is saying I am having a warm error, it will not allow me to sign into my one drive either? on office apps.

:)

Hannah612, Nov 19, 2019

2. Pre-installed Office apps on Lumia 950xl do not allow editing

The following steps worked for me (don't ask me how or why not allowing me to sign into my one drive on office doccuments :( ):

• Click any office app on windows phone.
    • In the screen, it shows New, Browse & recent files. It also shows my name/account at the top-right.
    • Clicking on you name/account at top-right shows 2 accounts associated with this application.
      • Personal Account
      • Official Account
    • Clicking on any of these accounts, only gives an option to sign-out.
    • Since Microsoft Support technical team suggested that I reset my device. I did not want to reinstall all the apps, take backups & then reconfigure all of these again after the reset, unless it was the only option left.
    • With no better option, I clicked sign-out on both the accounts listed in step 4 above. I then signed in with my official account. I was able to create new Office documents now.
    • I logged-in to my other personal account also now. My office app still worked & allows me to access onedrive associated with both my personal & business accounts.

I was facing the same issues & even had multiple calls with Microsoft Support & waiting for a resolution.

Going through the above thread, I realized that multiple Microsoft accounts (personal & office) are associated with these apps. When I signed out of both these accounts from within the app & signed back in, I was able to edit using the office apps.

Hope this helps!

Arvind-Tiwari, Nov 19, 2019
  3. Office 365 on Continuum

The following steps worked for me (don't ask me how or why not allowing me to sign into my one drive on office doccuments :( ):

• Click any office app on windows phone.
    • In the screen, it shows New, Browse & recent files. It also shows my name/account at the top-right.
    • Clicking on you name/account at top-right shows 2 accounts associated with this application.
      • Personal Account
      • Official Account
    • Clicking on any of these accounts, only gives an option to sign-out.
    • Since Microsoft Support technical team suggested that I reset my device. I did not want to reinstall all the apps, take backups & then reconfigure all of these again after the reset, unless it was the only option left.
    • With no better option, I clicked sign-out on both the accounts listed in step 4 above. I then signed in with my official account. I was able to create new Office documents now.
    • I logged-in to my other personal account also now. My office app still worked & allows me to access onedrive associated with both my personal & business accounts.

I was facing the same issues & even had multiple calls with Microsoft Support & waiting for a resolution.

Going through the above thread, I realized that multiple Microsoft accounts (personal & office) are associated with these apps. When I signed out of both these accounts from within the app & signed back in, I was able to edit using the office apps.

Hope this helps!

Arvind-Tiwari, Nov 19, 2019
  4. not allowing me to sign into my one drive on office doccuments

My windows 10 One Drive will not allow me to sign in.

My windows 10 One Drive will not allow me to sign in on my Toshiba laptop. I get a sign-in box that asks for my email, and when I provide it, it says there is a problem. I have tried resetting and reinstalling One Drive. Nothing works. It means I cannot
    use the Office programme or open files. However it works on my phone. I am in the UK.

RogerMulhall-Corbet, Nov 19, 2019
Thema:

not allowing me to sign into my one drive on office doccuments

1. not allowing me to sign into my one drive on office doccuments - Similar Threads - allowing sign drive

2. For some reason, Windows is not allowing me to sign in to my One Drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some reason, Windows is not allowing me to sign in to my One Drive.: For some reason, Windows is not allowing me to sign in to my One Drive. Please help.Thanks,-mario https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-some-reason-windows-is-not-allowing-me-to-sign/7887b468-b89b-4d5d-aed3-cd0c9fa18796
  3. For some reason, Windows is not allowing me to sign in to my One Drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    For some reason, Windows is not allowing me to sign in to my One Drive.: For some reason, Windows is not allowing me to sign in to my One Drive. Please help.Thanks,-mario https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-some-reason-windows-is-not-allowing-me-to-sign/7887b468-b89b-4d5d-aed3-cd0c9fa18796
  4. For some reason, Windows is not allowing me to sign in to my One Drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My computer is not allowing me to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer is not allowing me to sign in: Out of nowhere whenever I try to log onto my computer it tells me “You can’t sign in to your device right now. Try a different sign in method” so I try to use the only other sign in option finger print scanner and the doesn’t work and hasn’t for months. On top of that...
  6. My computer is not allowing me to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is not allowing me to sign in: Out of nowhere whenever I try to log onto my computer it tells me “You can’t sign in to your device right now. Try a different sign in method” so I try to use the only other sign in option finger print scanner and the doesn’t work and hasn’t for months. On top of that...
  7. My computer is not allowing me to sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PC not allowing me to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not allowing me to sign in: Sign in page does not have the password box. I cant sign in trying to resolve by multiple restart and shutdown with nothing. I need the PC now I have a lots to do. No changes made aside the PC being update last week ago....
  9. PC not allowing me to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    PC not allowing me to sign in: Sign in page does not have the password box. I cant sign in trying to resolve by multiple restart and shutdown with nothing. I need the PC now I have a lots to do. No changes made aside the PC being update last week ago....
  10. My windows 10 One Drive will not allow me to sign in.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My windows 10 One Drive will not allow me to sign in.: My windows 10 One Drive will not allow me to sign in on my Toshiba laptop. I get a sign-in box that asks for my email, and when I provide it, it says there is a problem. I have tried resetting and reinstalling One Drive. Nothing works. It means I cannot use the Office...