Windows 10: Not being able to buy robux.

Discus and support Not being able to buy robux. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I am from Brazil and recently I got a 5$ gift card from microsft and I would like to use it to buy some robux. I go to the roblox app from... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by kenzogogo, Apr 14, 2021.

1. kenzogogo Win User

Not being able to buy robux.

Hello, I am from Brazil and recently I got a 5$ gift card from microsft and I would like to use it to buy some robux. I go to the roblox app from microsft store, then I go into robux and I choose the one I want, it doesn't appear the option to buy with my microsoft account.

:)

kenzogogo, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Heinritch Win User

Robux for PC 2.0

Hello! I currently cannot buy any robux on the windows edition but i can buy the robux that is selling for the xbox, please help!

Heinritch, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Did not get any robux!

Hello i live in the netherlands and i bought myself a windows 10 gift card Via : XboxLiveKaarten.nl

Now this card worked perfectly and i used the 10 euros gift card to buy the 800 robux from this link! :

https://www.microsoft.com/nl-nl/p/800-robux/bzbfxcmxj4tn/0x3j?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

this payment worked too.. but when i logged in on my roblox account i did not get any robux (payment method in the game itself)

and i did not get any code or something to redeem my robux.. ?

Thank you for replying!

Twistedreapa, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Not being able to buy robux.

Did not get any robux!

the email adress i used to buy the robux is the same as i use in the game!

Twistedreapa, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Not being able to buy robux.

1. Not being able to buy robux. - Similar Threads - being able buy

2. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency: So basically I tried to buy Roblox currency with Microsoft currency, as I have a lot, the thing is, the "balance" on Roblox is still 0.00$, I even have my Microsoft account linked to it, but I don't know what to do.I also want to buy the thing called "Roblox Premium 2200 that...
  3. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency: So basically I tried to buy Roblox currency with Microsoft currency, as I have a lot, the thing is, the "balance" on Roblox is still 0.00$, I even have my Microsoft account linked to it, but I don't know what to do.I also want to buy the thing called "Roblox Premium 2200 that...
  4. Buying Robux with Microsoft Currency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I wrong buy robux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wrong buy robux: I made a 400 robux purchase at the Microsoft Store, but when I bought it I didn't get the code / robux to my account, I mistakenly thought that this purchase was required to use an xbox, while I don't have an xbox here, can you help me change the code to 400 robux? / refund...
  6. I wrong buy robux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I wrong buy robux: I made a 400 robux purchase at the Microsoft Store, but when I bought it I didn't get the code / robux to my account, I mistakenly thought that this purchase was required to use an xbox, while I don't have an xbox here, can you help me change the code to 400 robux? / refund...
  7. Can’t buy robux

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can’t buy robux: Every time I try to buy 80 robux, It keeps saying that I already own this when you can buy robux as many times as you want. I’ve resettled the Microsoft store, deleted roblox and still says the same thing...
  8. Trying to buy robux with microsoft balance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to buy robux with microsoft balance.: Hello, I was trying to purchase 1000 robux with premium, but for some reason, I don't see the "Microsoft balance" option on my screen, when I have $10 in my Microsoft balance. Can anyone try to figure this out? Thanks....
  9. how do i buy robux?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i buy robux?: When i try to buy robux straight from the site, my microsoft balance isn't included. when i do from the app, same thing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-buy-robux/de169c35-cdc1-43ad-b5c1-6931466c5d27
  10. Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance: Hi! I just re-installed Windows 10 Home on my PC and i had before 1,09€ on my Microsoft Store Balance and i'd like to buy with 0,99€ but it doesn't show in paying. Before i re-installed Windows 10 i could buy stuff without problems. What should i do?? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...