Windows 10: Not Being Able to Download off the web

Discus and support Not Being Able to Download off the web in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I got a laptop for my Christmas yesterday, I am a big chrome user. I went to go to download chrome and also Minecraft on the laptop and when I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SnakeandLion, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Not Being Able to Download off the web

Hello, I got a laptop for my Christmas yesterday, I am a big chrome user. I went to go to download chrome and also Minecraft on the laptop and when I press run or go and click on it in my downloads it tells me I can download apps from the store. It physically wont allow me to download off the web, how do I fix this?

:)

SnakeandLion, Dec 26, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Polarman Win User
    Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Gino Des Win User

Not Being Able to Download off the web

not able to download

Hello,

Let's get this issue with the Windows Store sorted. In order to diagnose the problem, we suggest that you try the following methods:

Method 1: Run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter. This troubleshooter fixes problems that may prevent apps from downloading and installing correctly. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Troubleshooting and click on
      Troubleshooting
      from the results.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps.

Method 2: Manually reset the Windows Store app cache then try to download apps again. To manually reset, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Command Prompt, and right-click Command Prompt
      from the results.
    • Click Run as administrator.
    • Type wsreset, and press Enter.

We also recommend that you download and install any pending updates that need to be installed on the computer through Windows Update and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gino Des, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Not Being Able to Download off the web

1. Not Being Able to Download off the web - Similar Threads - Being Able Download

2. not being able to install mircrosoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    not being able to install mircrosoft store: I recently reset my computer and I noticed the Microsoft store was gone so I checked every youtube video I could find to help me so for last resort I am coming here can u guys help me, please....
  3. Not able to download

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to download: Hi, let me start by saying I have tried everything I read in the answers through out here. I can't download anything. I have tried reseting the pc, it tells me there was a problem and nothing was changed. I don't know what to do with it now, I cant adford to not have it...
  4. Not Being Able To Reset My PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not Being Able To Reset My PC: So since yesterday March 22, 2020, I've been trying to reset my pc. I clicked reset and went to bed. When I woke up, It said that it failed to reset. I've searched everywhere on youtube but I can't find any video that helps. If anyone knows how to fix this issue, please help...
  5. Purchase not able to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase not able to download: After a confusing couple minutes I decided to purchase Minecraft windows 10 edition from the Microsoft store, against my better judgment. Not to surprise, after I purchase the game I try to download, except it wont let me. Says I own the game and I am using a valid...
  6. Windows update and Windows store not being able to download anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update and Windows store not being able to download anything: Recently I installed windows on my new laptop and from the very beginning I can not install any windows or windows store updates. They all get stuck at Downloading (some download up to 6%). On the windows update I get the error that an update service was shutting down and...
  7. Not being able to delete.

in Browsers and Email
    Not being able to delete.: Using Windows 10 and Windows Live Mail. I have two questions. 1. I an not able to delete some junk emails. Some junk mail delete and some don't, and those that don't delete are accompanied with an error message "An unknown error has occurred." I have quite a collection of...
  8. Turning Cortana off while being able to search for My apps/files?

in Windows 10 Support
    Turning Cortana off while being able to search for My apps/files?: Hi I would like to add some things about my pc I am also running a Samsung 960 EVO m.2 500gb as my OS drive. I am basically having the problem stated in my title. This is a recently built pc and pretty much everything is working the way I want it to save for this search...
  9. Download a web album

in Windows 10 Support
    Download a web album: Hi How do I download a web album (Picasa/Google pics) to my laptop please 95629
  10. Sick and tired of not being able to not download Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Sick and tired of not being able to not download Win 10: I have an older laptop that Windows itself says is not suitable for Win 10. It keeps trying to download it whenever I try to install Win 7 updates. I have uninstalled every update to Win 7 that is suppose to stop this, and made a change or 2 to the registry that I found, but...