Windows 10: Not being able to have the microsoft store.

Discus and support Not being able to have the microsoft store. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, when I got this pc and set up my account I skipped a step Now I don't have the Microsoft store, I've tried resetting my pc, finishing the setup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Objimenz, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Objimenz Win User

Not being able to have the microsoft store.

Hello, when I got this pc and set up my account I skipped a step Now I don't have the Microsoft store, I've tried resetting my pc, finishing the setup for my account, and nothing seems to work. Do you have any idea how i can get the Microsoft store?

:)

Objimenz, Jan 25, 2021

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 25, 2021
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Not being able to have the microsoft store.

Microsoft Store Fading

Hi Angela,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience you are facing. Before I suggest you some troubleshooting steps and confuse you more, can you share what exactly happens with the Windows Store?

• What do you mean by fades away? Does it crash?

• Are you not able to sign in to Windows Store? What error message do you get?
    Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Not being able to have the microsoft store.

1. Not being able to have the microsoft store. - Similar Threads - being able microsoft

2. How to fix not being able to install microsoft store apps?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to fix not being able to install microsoft store apps?: How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-not-being-able-to-install-microsoft/0d460b26-7fa3-4cf6-a1b0-ee5cbb9bd955
  3. How to fix not being able to install microsoft store apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix not being able to install microsoft store apps?: How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-not-being-able-to-install-microsoft/0d460b26-7fa3-4cf6-a1b0-ee5cbb9bd955
  4. How to fix not being able to install microsoft store apps?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store and Xbox App loading forever and not being able to connect Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Store and Xbox App loading forever and not being able to connect Microsoft...: Hi,I wanted to install a new Flight Simulator Update when the Microsoft Store didn't started and the Xbox App also did not. Xbox Game Bar also doesn't load anymore. After several minutes waiting on the loading screen of the programs they say the error "0x80070426". I already...
  6. not being able to download xbox app from microsoft store

not being able to download xbox app from microsoft store: I am unable to install the xbox app from the microsoft store due to the error 0x80070005, I have been trying to install the minecraft launcher on the microsoft store as well, but that also isn't working, not sure what to do can anyone help please?...
  7. not being able to download xbox app from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not being able to download xbox app from microsoft store: I am unable to install the xbox app from the microsoft store due to the error 0x80070005, I have been trying to install the minecraft launcher on the microsoft store as well, but that also isn't working, not sure what to do can anyone help please?...
  8. not being able to download xbox app from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Microsoft Store not being able to download apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not being able to download apps.: So I am for some reason not able to download anything of the store. It just pauses while downloading. I'll post a screenshot if that can help. This has been happening since my mom made accounts for my brother and I. Also, an error code pops up, something like 0x860000000....
  10. not being able to install mircrosoft store

not being able to install mircrosoft store: I recently reset my computer and I noticed the Microsoft store was gone so I checked every youtube video I could find to help me so for last resort I am coming here can u guys help me, please....