Windows 10: Not being able to hear anyone in Xbox Party chat Via Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Console...

Discus and support Not being able to hear anyone in Xbox Party chat Via Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Console... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So for months I have been having problems trying to use Xbox Party Chat on the PC via Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Console Companion. When I join the party... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DylanEden, Jan 5, 2020.

1. DylanEden Win User

Not being able to hear anyone in Xbox Party chat Via Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Console...

So for months I have been having problems trying to use Xbox Party Chat on the PC via Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Console Companion. When I join the party from one of those apps it either disconnects me right away or i connect and its as if no one is speaking, only me. It happened out of no where about two months ago. I have no idea what to do. My NAT type is open, my microphone works just fine. People are actually speaking in the party but the mic monitor is saying no one is speaking. I need help guys this is making me so angry its atrocious........

:)

DylanEden, Jan 5, 2020

2. Xbox one party chat

Hello Jaime,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

If you can't switch from in-game chat to party chat on your Xbox One console, it may indicate that there's a problem with the Xbox Live service or your network connection.

Refer: You can't switch to party chat on Xbox One

For more further assistance I suggest you to contact the Xbox support
    and check if it helps.

Hope this information is helpful.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 5, 2020
  3. E for Excel, Jan 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Not being able to hear anyone in Xbox Party chat Via Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Console...

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar Xbox

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Not being able to hear anyone in Xbox Party chat Via Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Console... - Similar Threads - being able hear

2. Xbox PC party chat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox PC party chat: Ive always been able to join my friends party through my PC recently we have been playing Call of Duty Crossplatform and we have been communicating just fine. A few days ago we decide to play and I join their xbox party through my pc and I connect to the party just fine...
  3. Xbox party chat cant talk and cant hear anyone/ Modern Warfare game chat cant hear anyone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox party chat cant talk and cant hear anyone/ Modern Warfare game chat cant hear anyone...: Just updated my PC with a new processor and switched my os to an ssd. I use a stand alone mic that works perfectly, usually use a headset plugged directly into the pc for clear audio never had an issue. Now I cant talk or be heard by anyone on xbox party chat and modern...
  4. xbox companion app and xbox game bar party chat not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox companion app and xbox game bar party chat not working: I have been using the xbox companion app on pc to play modern warfare with friends who play on xbox (love the crossplay). However recently whenever i try to join a party or invite people to a party we can't connect. My NAT is open and network is good. It literally just...
  5. xbox game bar voice chat blocked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox game bar voice chat blocked: Voice chat will only connect about 5% of the time, and even then it will randomly disconnect after a certain amount of time and refuse to connect again. It gives a message about my network settings blocking voice chat, which is complete BS because I never had a single problem...
  6. Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass for Console Xbox: [ATTACH] It’s a rainy day here at the Microsoft offices and that tells me one thing: it’s time to swap my summer shirts for winter coats and prepare for the eventual blanket of leaves. It’s also time for lattes that my pumpkin spice-loving co-worker insists are simply the...
  7. Xbox Console Companion Not Giving Party or Game Invites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Console Companion Not Giving Party or Game Invites: When I get an invite to a party or game, the notification does not show up and I cannot join the party, but I do get the notification on my phone. In the Xbox notification settings, the setting for party and game invites does not appear. It would be much appreciated if I...
  8. Xbox Party chat not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Party chat not working: Whenever i join i party on my xbox app i can talk and everything works but if i click off of my xbox app voice chat stops working and i cant hear anyone and they cant hear me unless i exit my game and click back onto the app (i am not minimizing the app or closing it, i am...
  9. Xbox app party chat issues.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox app party chat issues.: For about a month or so, my headset has started to create an echo for my friends and they can hear what I'm playing on my computer. (they can hear themselves talk and music I play over my headphones, not the other way round) We checked other apps like discord and skype and...
  10. microsoft games/xbox live party chat on pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoft games/xbox live party chat on pc: I have a steel series arctis 3 headset plugged into my pc that i use to play fortnite, rainbow six, a ton of other steam games and use discord with no issues. as soon as i log into the xbox app and try and use party chat, even if i don't have the headset plugged in there is...