Windows 10: not being able to install mircrosoft store

Discus and support not being able to install mircrosoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently reset my computer and I noticed the Microsoft store was gone so I checked every youtube video I could find to help me so for last resort I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by GotJewel04053, May 29, 2020.

1. not being able to install mircrosoft store

I recently reset my computer and I noticed the Microsoft store was gone so I checked every youtube video I could find to help me so for last resort I am coming here can u guys help me, please.

:)

GotJewel04053, May 29, 2020

2. mircrosoft store

the mircrosoft store dosent have the virgin entertainment app

BradHarris1, May 29, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, May 29, 2020
  4. not being able to install mircrosoft store

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 29, 2020
Thema:

not being able to install mircrosoft store

1. not being able to install mircrosoft store - Similar Threads - being able install

2. not able to install app from store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    not able to install app from store: Hi , I'm getting this error while trying to install app from Microsoft Store. Please help. [ATTACH] * Moved from health & band * OS assumed to be Windows 10...
  3. Not being able to install a game i already own

Not being able to install a game i already own: So i own minecraft windows 10 on my Xbox and i have the same Microsoft account being used on my computer but when i go onto the Microsoft store on my computer it says i own Minecraft windows 10 but I can only install it onto other devices and not my computer and i don't even...
  4. Not Being Able To Reset My PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not Being Able To Reset My PC: So since yesterday March 22, 2020, I've been trying to reset my pc. I clicked reset and went to bed. When I woke up, It said that it failed to reset. I've searched everywhere on youtube but I can't find any video that helps. If anyone knows how to fix this issue, please help...
  5. gta v not being able to install

gta v not being able to install: So my friend gifted me gta V from the microsoft store because he wants me to be able to play with him, but when i tried to install it on my pc from the microsoft store, it said you can only download it on xbox. Does anyone know a way to download the game onto pc without...
  6. Not Being Able to Download off the web

Not Being Able to Download off the web: Hello, I got a laptop for my Christmas yesterday, I am a big chrome user. I went to go to download chrome and also Minecraft on the laptop and when I press run or go and click on it in my downloads it tells me I can download apps from the store. It physically wont allow me to...
  7. Windows update and Windows store not being able to download anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update and Windows store not being able to download anything: Recently I installed windows on my new laptop and from the very beginning I can not install any windows or windows store updates. They all get stuck at Downloading (some download up to 6%). On the windows update I get the error that an update service was shutting down and...
  8. Windows 19h1 Insider preview not being able to install, why?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 19h1 Insider preview not being able to install, why?: Recently I learned about the windows insider program from friends after seeing the new April update "out". I join the insider program to get it and to help Microsoft with finding bugs, but found that it can't install on my pc. I just wondering if it is programs I have...
  9. Not being able to delete.

in Browsers and Email
    Not being able to delete.: Using Windows 10 and Windows Live Mail. I have two questions. 1. I an not able to delete some junk emails. Some junk mail delete and some don't, and those that don't delete are accompanied with an error message "An unknown error has occurred." I have quite a collection of...
  10. mircrosoft word not working

in Microsoft Office and 365
    mircrosoft word not working: hello I have a brand new hp note book, intel core I7, version 1607 Microsoft office home student 2016 onto my new laptop and after I installed it. the program said it was right to go. then when I go into Microsoft word it says Microsoft word has stopped working a...