Windows 10: Not being able to install windows10 on an Asus TUF x570 + Wifi Samsung SSD 970 EVO

Discus and support Not being able to install windows10 on an Asus TUF x570 + Wifi Samsung SSD 970 EVO in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, my ssd is recognised in the bios but its not able to recognise it during windows 10 installation I downloaded the raid driver from Asus.com... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/OnurCnty, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Not being able to install windows10 on an Asus TUF x570 + Wifi Samsung SSD 970 EVO

Hi all,
    my ssd is recognised in the bios but its not able to recognise it during windows 10 installation I downloaded the raid driver from Asus.com when I provide the drivers I keep getting the error that says; No device found please make sure that the drivers are correct.

things that I've done:

1. changing the ssd spot from m2.1 -> m2.2
    2. trying to boot as NVMe
    3. trying to boot with Raid
    4. removed array created new array with the psychical disk which is the ssd
    5. cleaning the ssd with dispart on console creating partition and formatting with ntfs re doing steps above
    6. doing step 5 with MBR and GPT options

but its still not able to find it would be grateful if someone faced the same problem and has a solution

Thanks in Advance!

submitted by /u/OnurCnty
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/OnurCnty, Jul 12, 2020
  2. NishCAAUS Win User

Samsung SSD 970 EVO M.2

Hi

I recently installed Samsung SSD 970 EVO M.2 on my Dell Inspiron 3268. Using Samsung Data migration tool, I copied my OS to SSD and wanted to make SSD as my boot drive, but is not getting shown up in BIOS as boot option.

I can see PCI as loaded in BIOS, can also see SSD in the maintenance of BIOS.

What am I missing?

NishCAAUS, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Steve1507 Win User
    My Samsung 970 EVO 2TB NVMe m.2 ssd not being detected in BIOS

I am having problems with the Samsung 970 EVO 2TB NVMe m.2 ssd and it not being detected in BIOS. I recently had to submit my motherboard in RMA for repairs and the drive was working perfectly before, but now it's not being detected. I receive this code
    in "Secure Erase" in ASUS BIOS: SMNVMeROM

I have an ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI OMEGA x299 motherboard and I have 2 other NVMe m.2 drives that do work on the motherboards m.2 slots, and in the dimm.2 adapter slot. It's just that the 970 EVO had my operating system on it, and I'm confused by what SMNVMeROM
    means. Did it turn into a ROM file? Should I try putting an operating system on one of the working m.2 drives, to see if I can access the m.2 drive in question(windows disk management)? ASUS wasn't able to help me out in terms of tech. support.

Thanks,

Steve

Steve1507, Jul 12, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Not being able to install windows10 on an Asus TUF x570 + Wifi Samsung SSD 970 EVO

dalchina, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Not being able to install windows10 on an Asus TUF x570 + Wifi Samsung SSD 970 EVO

1. Not being able to install windows10 on an Asus TUF x570 + Wifi Samsung SSD 970 EVO - Similar Threads - being able install

2. Drivers for Samsung 970 EVO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers for Samsung 970 EVO: Hello, I have a Samsung 970 EVO disk and I am installing windows 10 but when installing it asks me for some drivers, I only find them as an .exe file but when loading them on the installation screen I do not see them inside the usb, I have to load another type archive? if so,...
  3. Drivers for Samsung 970 EVO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers for Samsung 970 EVO: Hello, I have a Samsung 970 EVO disk and I am installing windows 10 but when installing it asks me for some drivers, I only find them as an .exe file but when loading them on the installation screen I do not see them inside the usb, I have to load another type archive? if so,...
  4. Drivers for Samsung 970 EVO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Samsung 970 Evo plus

Samsung 970 Evo plus: I get a NVMe M.2 970 evo plus but it doesnt recognized by the Laptop dell 17 7778. I update all and nothing happebed. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-970-evo-plus/2c09339e-e232-4f0f-95ce-ba1497444441
  6. Samsung M.2 SSD 970 EVO PLUS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Samsung M.2 SSD 970 EVO PLUS: I have recently got an new m.2 SSD and wanted to install it to my motherboard. After doing so I encountered and error stating "Boot from proper device". My HDD has my OS on it and changed the order of boot in the bios but still ran into the issue stated. tried many things...
  7. Asus AM4 TUF X570-Plus

Asus AM4 TUF X570-Plus: Asus AM4 TUF X570-Plus There is a question to know that I am planning to buy this concerned part of motherboard game is Asus AM4 TUF X570-Plus let me give some information to get this game thanks...
  8. samsung 970 evo NVMe M2

samsung 970 evo NVMe M2: fitted a Samsung v-nand ssd NVHe M2 ssd to my computer it shows in device manager but no in disc management https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-970-evo-nvme-m2/06ff0bb9-b73c-4945-916e-e0778dc0929f
  9. Samsung SSD 970 EVO M.2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Samsung SSD 970 EVO M.2: Hi I recently installed Samsung SSD 970 EVO M.2 on my Dell Inspiron 3268. Using Samsung Data migration tool, I copied my OS to SSD and wanted to make SSD as my boot drive, but is not getting shown up in BIOS as boot option. I can see PCI as loaded in BIOS, can also see...
  10. Samsung Evo 970 BSoD

Samsung Evo 970 BSoD: I have recently purchased a Samsung Evo 970. I decided to put a fresh install of windows 10 onto it, everything worked fine. I then proceeded to the windows update centre to install the newest updates. When it got around to downloading the Windows April 2018 update that is...