Windows 10: Not being able to log-in to my main account and the Outlook/Microsoft account associated is...

Discus and support Not being able to log-in to my main account and the Outlook/Microsoft account associated is... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; O.K., so I had to resort to using an Administrator since my main account on my Windows 10 is messed up on. I cannot enter my password without saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Administrator86, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Not being able to log-in to my main account and the Outlook/Microsoft account associated is...

O.K., so I had to resort to using an Administrator since my main account on my Windows 10 is messed up on. I cannot enter my password without saying "incorrect" nor can I do System Restore. Every time I try to get a password recovery by having it sent to my other e-mails, the end result still is the same. Quite frankly, outside of Main Account having a thumb drive that could potentially erase the password, the only way to really fix my computer is to reinstall at from scratch. I have Outlook Account B but I cannot access Outlook Account A Main account.

The "Recover Your Account" asks for prev. passwords that I have used, people that I recently e-mailed through Outlook, and the subject line of e-mails that I have sent. I cannot remember the subject line.

Possible thing that caused this: Just after midnight on 8/23/2020, I did a System Restore. When I woke up almost 7 hours later, it was still reloading to the standard log-in. Impatient, I turned the computer off twice. Main Account A was seriously messed up back each time I tried to a System Restore, it would not do a successful restore. Also, the computer constantly had this black flashing. When I tried to do a simple thing like opening the Recycle Bin, it wouldn't do that and that flashing kind of acted as a "This command cannot be completed".

Even when in Administrator, there is a black screen and I have limited functions. I got Chrome working via Task Manager.

Dad and I spent quite a while late afternoon and early evening today trying to figure what is wrong but we are still not quite sure. We used an old thumb drive that kills passwords and we got it set so that I could log-in as Administrator.

Under Main Account, every Advanced Recovery option requires me to log-in using Main Account. I enter the password but it still doesn't recognize it.

O.K., the Administrator having a black background is one thing but me not being able to log-in to my main account and the Outlook/Microsoft account associated is what I am fretting more about.

Help.

Concerning my main account, luckily last night I found a bunch of my browser history files 86-something thousand and I copy-pasted them onto Excel which, if I remember correctly, uploaded itself onto the cloud.

:)

Administrator86, Aug 24, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Not being able to log-in to my main account and the Outlook/Microsoft account associated is... [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Aug 24, 2020
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Aug 24, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Not being able to log-in to my main account and the Outlook/Microsoft account associated is...

outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Not being able to log-in to my main account and the Outlook/Microsoft account associated is...

1. Not being able to log-in to my main account and the Outlook/Microsoft account associated is... - Similar Threads - being able log

2. Not able to log in into my PC with Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to log in into my PC with Microsoft account: From one day to another, I got prevented by the system to log in into my PC. My usual PIN is not working anymore and returns the following message: "This Sign-In Option Is Disabled Because of Failed Sign-In Attempts".I tried accessing with my Microsoft account but despite...
  3. Not able to log in into my PC with Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to log in into my PC with Microsoft account: From one day to another, I got prevented by the system to log in into my PC. My usual PIN is not working anymore and returns the following message: "This Sign-In Option Is Disabled Because of Failed Sign-In Attempts".I tried accessing with my Microsoft account but despite...
  4. Not able to log in with my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to log in with my microsoft account: Screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-log-in-with-my-microsoft-account/58bf4f1d-add0-48e0-b4f0-f28a1a1f08cc
  5. Not able to log in with my microsoft account

Not able to log in with my microsoft account: Screenshot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-log-in-with-my-microsoft-account/58bf4f1d-add0-48e0-b4f0-f28a1a1f08cc
  6. Not able to log in with my microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Not being able to sign into Microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not being able to sign into Microsoft account: When I tried to rest my computer account to start fresh again, it worked fine for a while until when I tried signing in to my Microsoft account but it didn't allow me to I went to go check what was wrong I installed the "PC Help Check" I clicked on sign in and popped up with...
  8. Not being able to sign into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not being able to sign into Microsoft account: When I tried to rest my computer account to start fresh again, it worked fine for a while until when I tried signing in to my Microsoft account but it didn't allow me to I went to go check what was wrong I installed the "PC Help Check" I clicked on sign in and popped up with...
  9. Not being able to sign into Microsoft account

10. Not being able to log into account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not being able to log into account: I was trying to log into my computer today and it worked the first time but when i tried to restart it it said “you cant sign in with this account. Try a different account”. That is my only account. I dont have admin on it either. I have tryed booting into safe mode but that...