Windows 10: Not being able to open PowerShell & Command Prompt as Administrative

Discus and support Not being able to open PowerShell & Command Prompt as Administrative in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have the problem of not being able to open the PowerShell. Whenever I click on it, I just return to my desktop after 2 seconds and it never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KushagraS23, May 24, 2020.

1. Not being able to open PowerShell & Command Prompt as Administrative

Hi, I have the problem of not being able to open the PowerShell. Whenever I click on it, I just return to my desktop after 2 seconds and it never opens.

Command prompt doesn't open as administrative and the same thing happens as in the PowerShell. It does open without administrative though.

What should I do ??

:)

KushagraS23, May 24, 2020
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, May 24, 2020
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, May 24, 2020
  4. Ryan Pag Win User

Not being able to open PowerShell & Command Prompt as Administrative

Command prompt Administrator issue under Win 10

Hello,

Here's the alternative steps to run open the command prompt as administrator.

• Press Windows Logo + X.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin) to open command prompt as administrator.

Let us know how it goes.

Ryan Pag, May 24, 2020
Thema:

Not being able to open PowerShell & Command Prompt as Administrative

1. Not being able to open PowerShell & Command Prompt as Administrative - Similar Threads - being able open

2. Both Command Prompt and Powershell won't open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Both Command Prompt and Powershell won't open.: I have been having trouble opening up command prompt and Power Shell. Every time I attempted to open up command prompt, it would close immediately or it will give me the following message: ```[process exited with code 3221225477 0xc0000005]You can now close this terminal with...
  3. Both Command Prompt and Powershell won't open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Both Command Prompt and Powershell won't open.: I have been having trouble opening up command prompt and Power Shell. Every time I attempted to open up command prompt, it would close immediately or it will give me the following message: ```[process exited with code 3221225477 0xc0000005]You can now close this terminal with...
  4. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell or Command prompt !: Good morning, I use SCANNOW occassionally going into Command prompt etc. I have just been reading that using it with Powershell is better because it is a more powerful tool would you agree ? Is there anything else you would suggest using with Powershell to keep my laptop...
  5. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Powershell or Command prompt !: Good morning, I use SCANNOW occassionally going into Command prompt etc. I have just been reading that using it with Powershell is better because it is a more powerful tool would you agree ? Is there anything else you would suggest using with Powershell to keep my laptop...
  6. Powershell or Command prompt !

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How to always run Command Prompt and PowerShell as Administrator

in Windows 10 News
    How to always run Command Prompt and PowerShell as Administrator: [ATTACH]How often do you need to run the Command Prompt or PowerShell as administrator on your Windows 10? For me what happens is, I often forget to right-click and select Run as administrator and I know it only when I get the error in running any command as shown in the...
  8. Command Prompt Administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command Prompt Administrator: I am the Administrator but at the Command Prompt access is denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-administrator/4e28f118-973a-4b2a-a82e-0942312494b0
  9. Change PowerShell To Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Change PowerShell To Command Prompt: How do you change from PowerShell to Command Prompt using file explorer ? 104838
  10. Command Prompt as Administrator.

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt as Administrator.: How do I switch powershell in start menu to command prompt administrator. Henry. 87415