Windows 10: Not being able to play a game I just bought

Discus and support Not being able to play a game I just bought in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just bought a game and for some reason whenever I try too play nothing shows up for some reason and I reset my computer reset the Microsoft store and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Myty55, May 29, 2020.

1. Myty55 Win User

Not being able to play a game I just bought

I just bought a game and for some reason whenever I try too play nothing shows up for some reason and I reset my computer reset the Microsoft store and I still can't play it. Someone help me with this?

:)

Myty55, May 29, 2020

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 29, 2020
  3. Not able to play games, keeps saying that it is incompatible and it doesn't load the game anymore.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Games are not playing in Windows. We will help you.

This issue might have caused due to the outdated drivers of the Graphics display card.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    Refer:
    How to update the graphics card drivers

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

If the above steps do not work, then I suggest you to
    contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 29, 2020
  4. Not being able to play a game I just bought

Xbox games bought also being available in store on windows 10?

Cuphead is part of a program called Play Anywhere. Games that are in that program that are bought on Xbox One can also be played on Windows 10 PCs (at no extra cost) and vice versa. Here's more info on the program, along with the list of games that are currently part of it: Xbox Play Anywhere | Xbox

blackroseMD1, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Not being able to play a game I just bought

1. Not being able to play a game I just bought - Similar Threads - being able play

2. i bought a game a while ago and i was able to play it but now it doesnt show up in my...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i bought a game a while ago and i was able to play it but now it doesnt show up in my...: i bought a game a while ago and i was able to play it but now it doesnt show up in my computer and when i go to the microsoft store it says ¨owned¨ but the play button is gray and when i click on it it doesnt do anything and it doesnt let me play it again...
  3. i bought a game a while ago and i was able to play it but now it doesnt show up in my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought a game a while ago and i was able to play it but now it doesnt show up in my...: i bought a game a while ago and i was able to play it but now it doesnt show up in my computer and when i go to the microsoft store it says ¨owned¨ but the play button is gray and when i click on it it doesnt do anything and it doesnt let me play it again...
  4. i bought a game a while ago and i was able to play it but now it doesnt show up in my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Not being able to play solitaire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not being able to play solitaire: I can't play solitaire. Says there was an error in downloading info and check modem, etc. Those are fine. Have tried restart and tried uninstalling and installing. Nothing works....
  6. Not being able to play solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not being able to play solitaire: I can't play solitaire. Says there was an error in downloading info and check modem, etc. Those are fine. Have tried restart and tried uninstalling and installing. Nothing works....
  7. Not being able to play solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Playing a game bought on Microsoft - Being forced to sign in?

Playing a game bought on Microsoft - Being forced to sign in?: I bought a game on the Microsoft store to play on my PC, but when I open it, it is forcing to make an Xbox Live account to play. Why and how do I bypass that?...
  9. Not being able to install a game i already own

Not being able to install a game i already own: So i own minecraft windows 10 on my Xbox and i have the same Microsoft account being used on my computer but when i go onto the Microsoft store on my computer it says i own Minecraft windows 10 but I can only install it onto other devices and not my computer and i don't even...
  10. Not able to play online games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to play online games: I purchased the xbox game pass today and downloaded it so i had to download the newest windows update. After i downloaded the update i cant play games online. i can use google like i am right now. i can watch youtube fine. I tried to play overwatch and minecraft but they just...