Windows 10: Not being able to sign into Microsoft account

Discus and support Not being able to sign into Microsoft account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I tried to rest my computer account to start fresh again, it worked fine for a while until when I tried signing in to my Microsoft account but it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Simadi, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Simadi Win User

Not being able to sign into Microsoft account

When I tried to rest my computer account to start fresh again, it worked fine for a while until when I tried signing in to my Microsoft account but it didn't allow me to I went to go check what was wrong I installed the "PC Help Check" I clicked on sign in and popped up with this error. What can I do to fix this?

:)

Simadi, Apr 21, 2022
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Not being able to sign into Microsoft account :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Apr 21, 2022
  3. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Apr 21, 2022
  4. Not being able to sign into Microsoft account

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 21, 2022
Thema:

Not being able to sign into Microsoft account

1. Not being able to sign into Microsoft account - Similar Threads - being able sign

2. Not being able to sign

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not being able to sign: I can't login on Capitec career portal with my Microsoft account is always saying it can not sign me up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-being-able-to-sign/a3d23594-1917-456d-8cac-3757bedb2d2c
  3. Not being able to sign

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not being able to sign: I can't login on Capitec career portal with my Microsoft account is always saying it can not sign me up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-being-able-to-sign/a3d23594-1917-456d-8cac-3757bedb2d2c
  4. Not being able to sign

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Not being able to sign into windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not being able to sign into windows: Dear Helper,I cannot sign into windows after long periods of timemy laptop freezes and when sleep it and turn it back on i cannot sign in due to a problem on your end.please help as this is getting really annoying...
  6. Not being able to sign into windows

Not being able to sign into windows: Dear Helper,I cannot sign into windows after long periods of timemy laptop freezes and when sleep it and turn it back on i cannot sign in due to a problem on your end.please help as this is getting really annoying...
  7. Not being able to sign into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not being able to sign into Microsoft account: When I tried to rest my computer account to start fresh again, it worked fine for a while until when I tried signing in to my Microsoft account but it didn't allow me to I went to go check what was wrong I installed the "PC Help Check" I clicked on sign in and popped up with...
  8. Not being able to sign into Microsoft account

Not being able to sign into Microsoft account: When I tried to rest my computer account to start fresh again, it worked fine for a while until when I tried signing in to my Microsoft account but it didn't allow me to I went to go check what was wrong I installed the "PC Help Check" I clicked on sign in and popped up with...
  9. Not able to sign in to my microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to sign in to my microsoft account: So this problem has been happening since somewhere in the beginning of January when microsoft locked my old account. I had to remove my account of the computer and make a new one, this account is that said new one. After I did it I made a local account and I tried to add my...
  10. Not able to sign in to Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not able to sign in to Microsoft account: I had a new hard drive on my laptop installed. For some reason, I can't sign in to my Microsoft account on the laptop. It asks for name and password. It asks for Password again so I can sign in each time to use my laptop. Right now, anyone can access my laptop because the...