Windows 10: Not being able to transfer or receive files on PC using local network

Discus and support Not being able to transfer or receive files on PC using local network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to be able to transfer files using a shared folder that I connected with my phone. I have already set this up previously but I accidentally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by coach coach, May 23, 2023.

1. Not being able to transfer or receive files on PC using local network

I'm trying to be able to transfer files using a shared folder that I connected with my phone. I have already set this up previously but I accidentally signed into my shared profile instead of my regular profile and I think that's what messed it up. Now when I type ipconfig find "iPv4" in cmd prompt it comes up blank but when I type just ipconfig it gives me my iPv4 address then I try to connect to my phone and it doesn't work. Another thing im trying to do is use snapdrop to share files but that also doesn't work with my PC for some reason, I can share files between my phone and iPad but not

:)

coach coach, May 23, 2023
Thema:

Not being able to transfer or receive files on PC using local network

1. Not being able to transfer or receive files on PC using local network - Similar Threads - being able transfer

2. not being able to receive Microsoft Account verification email,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not being able to receive Microsoft Account verification email,: not being able to receive Microsoft Account verification email, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-being-able-to-receive-microsoft-account/9a2e0881-1cdd-445b-9f3b-cab88e376173
  3. not being able to receive Microsoft Account verification email,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not being able to receive Microsoft Account verification email,: not being able to receive Microsoft Account verification email, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-being-able-to-receive-microsoft-account/9a2e0881-1cdd-445b-9f3b-cab88e376173
  4. Not able to transfer or receive files on PC using local network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not able to transfer or receive files on PC using local network: I'm trying to be able to transfer files using a shared folder that I connected with my phone. I have already set this up previously but I accidentally signed into my shared profile instead of my regular profile and I think that's what messed it up. Now when I type ipconfig...
  5. Not being able to transfer or receive files on PC using local network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not being able to transfer or receive files on PC using local network: I'm trying to be able to transfer files using a shared folder that I connected with my phone. I have already set this up previously but I accidentally signed into my shared profile instead of my regular profile and I think that's what messed it up. Now when I type ipconfig...
  6. Not being able to transfer or receive files on PC using local network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not being able to transfer or receive files on PC using local network: I'm trying to be able to transfer files using a shared folder that I connected with my phone. I have already set this up previously but I accidentally signed into my shared profile instead of my regular profile and I think that's what messed it up. Now when I type ipconfig...
  7. User not able to upload files from local network

User not able to upload files from local network: I'm not sure how to categorize this problem, but I have a user who is unable to upload files to various programs and sites Slack, Wordpress, MailChimp, etc. unless they go through a VPN. They were able to make these uploads until last week, and now all upload they attempt...
  8. Not being able to use Hosted Network on Windows 10

Not being able to use Hosted Network on Windows 10: Trying to activate Hosted Network on Windows 10. The version I use is [ATTACH] My laptop is ASUS X541A. When I checked netsh wlan show drivers on Powershell admin mode , I found this.[ATTACH] Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adaptor is not present under Network...
  9. Fastest way to transfer files in local network (cabled)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fastest way to transfer files in local network (cabled): If I have two PC connected to the same router , what would be the fastest way to transfer files? SMB, FTP or should I simple use a cable to connect the two PC? submitted by /u/Skodd [link] [comments]...
  10. windows 10 transfer files over local network not working

windows 10 transfer files over local network not working: Hi, I've been using this for some time and most of the time it worked fine. lately when I'm trying to transfer files from one shared folder to another on my local network the files won't get transfered and it stucks on 0% forever. Any idea?...