Windows 10: Not being able to update Windows 10 apps

Discus and support Not being able to update Windows 10 apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I checked my Microsoft Store this morning and I had 43 awaiting downloads. I tried to download them all but they just keep on saying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by C62110, Feb 27, 2019.

1. C62110 Win User

Not being able to update Windows 10 apps

Hello,

I checked my Microsoft Store this morning and I had 43 awaiting downloads. I tried to download them all but they just keep on saying "Downloading." I got version 1809 yesterday after it not downloading for over 4 months of release. I then checked the store. Yesterday I had 41 awaiting downloads, and again, today I had 43. I really need this to be fixed.

:)

C62110, Feb 27, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

Again, for those that want the update reservation and you meet the requirements ---> Upgrade to Windows 10 for Free

And, some info from the FAQ page:

Also, some interesting info from the Specifications page:

95Viper, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Not being able to update Windows 10 apps

Win10 updates

The initial one was KB3035583 to get the Get Windows 10 app (GWX). Though that particular update is probably pages upon dozens of pages down the list by now.

tabascosauz, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Not being able to update Windows 10 apps

1. Not being able to update Windows 10 apps - Similar Threads - being able update

2. not being able to dowload or update apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    not being able to dowload or update apps: when pressing the update button or download button it will say its "downloading" it will then stop and say "something has happened on our end" this has been showing up for at least 2 months i have updated multiple times and troubleshooted so many times but it wont change...
  3. not being able to dowload or update apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not being able to dowload or update apps: when pressing the update button or download button it will say its "downloading" it will then stop and say "something has happened on our end" this has been showing up for at least 2 months i have updated multiple times and troubleshooted so many times but it wont change...
  4. not being able to dowload or update apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Not being able to update windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not being able to update windows: hey guys can u help me with the windows update problem. i am having an issue where the windows update tab in the setting doesnot shows anything rather than a white screen. the white screen symbolizes as something is loading but even after 3-4 hrs of waiting its the same. and...
  6. Not being able to run as administrator any app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not being able to run as administrator any app: Everthing started after a very painful day using my laptop. i kept restarting it until the point where the screen blured. After a few minutes i got the error saying the extended atributes are inconsistent from skype. After that i gone to task manager and disabled skype...
  7. Improprer working of Microsoft apps and feautres and browsers are not being able to update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Improprer working of Microsoft apps and feautres and browsers are not being able to update: Improprer working of Microsoft apps and feautres and browsers are not being able to update. Hello, I want to say that my Windows 10 is unable update even though I am connected to internet. Also I am unable to use Microsoft apps suchMicrosoft Store I am unable to sign-in...
  8. Microsoft Store not being able to download apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store not being able to download apps.: So I am for some reason not able to download anything of the store. It just pauses while downloading. I'll post a screenshot if that can help. This has been happening since my mom made accounts for my brother and I. Also, an error code pops up, something like 0x860000000....
  9. not being able to fix hanging or crashing apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not being able to fix hanging or crashing apps: so i've been contemplating on whether or not to post here, seeing that this problem seems to come up with more than one person. my problem is, in detail: recently i purchased and installed minecraft for windows 10 onto my windows 10 laptop, then joined the beta xbox insider...
  10. UPGRADING TO WINDOWS 10 AND NOT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UPGRADING TO WINDOWS 10 AND NOT BEING ABLE TO UPDATE: Ok, I was fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time and was near a trash compactor when some Korean guy came by and was going to throw away a LG XNOTE MODEL DMLGR58(B). I seized the moment and told him I would take it off his hands and out of the trash.. He...