Windows 10: not being able to use my second ssd

Discus and support not being able to use my second ssd in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Ok, so I got a new SSD(samsung) for christmas and my first SSD(PNY) ran out so I figured the stuff would just start saving on the new one (btw my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by da benster, Jul 2, 2019.

1. not being able to use my second ssd

Ok, so I got a new SSD(samsung) for christmas and my first SSD(PNY) ran out so I figured the stuff would just start saving on the new one (btw my pc does recognize the new SSD). But it keeps saying theres no drive space. Then it says change where new things are saved in settings, I go there, I change it to the new samsung SSD and every time I try to download something it still says no drive space, please help, i cant play PUBG or anything until i have space to update.

Thank you

:)

da benster, Jul 2, 2019

2. Not able to install new ISO on SSD

Thanks for this. I also had to delete my old Windows partition on my SSD due to existing MBR. Nice step-by-step Mark. *cake

pilsnermonkey, Jul 2, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 2, 2019
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

not being able to use my second ssd

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

not being able to use my second ssd

1. not being able to use my second ssd - Similar Threads - being able second

2. Not being able to capture 30 seconds or taking picture with capture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not being able to capture 30 seconds or taking picture with capture: What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-being-able-to-capture-30-seconds-or-taking/5da49e98-06ac-444e-ad83-91454450725c
  3. Not being able to capture 30 seconds or taking picture with capture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not being able to capture 30 seconds or taking picture with capture: What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-being-able-to-capture-30-seconds-or-taking/5da49e98-06ac-444e-ad83-91454450725c
  4. I'm tired of not being able to use this Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm tired of not being able to use this Windows: I don't know how to solve this problem Every five minutes it restartsDumpFile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-tired-of-not-being-able-to-use-this-windows/4d326571-2b78-4bfe-80e1-a1dfbbb27580
  5. I'm tired of not being able to use this Windows

I'm tired of not being able to use this Windows: I don't know how to solve this problem Every five minutes it restartsDumpFile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-tired-of-not-being-able-to-use-this-windows/4d326571-2b78-4bfe-80e1-a1dfbbb27580
  6. I found out being able to use a external SSD device to download and then be able to play...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found out being able to use a external SSD device to download and then be able to play...: hello Jaspreet Singh,I went to a SSD site that sells the ssd external drives and this is what he typed back to me about being able to download and then play the game from the ssd external drive. He said, Concerning the games, again this depends on the game or game client in...
  7. I found out being able to use a external SSD device to download and then be able to play...

I found out being able to use a external SSD device to download and then be able to play...: hello Jaspreet Singh,I went to a SSD site that sells the ssd external drives and this is what he typed back to me about being able to download and then play the game from the ssd external drive. He said, Concerning the games, again this depends on the game or game client in...
  8. Restore Image to SSD using a second computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore Image to SSD using a second computer: My desktop computer failed to boot. Windows was an SSD drive. I have a System Image on an external HDD, in a subfolder. Can I use a second windows computer to restore the the image from the external HDD to the SSD drive I can connect the SDD to this PC also as an external...
  9. My SSD disk are at 100% active when being used.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My SSD disk are at 100% active when being used.: Setup: Asus z270-AR Mobo with Intel RST enabled. RAID 0: on 2x M.2 drives No RAID on 4x Intel SSDSC2BA400G4 I did have RAID 5 on them, but removed to see if it would resolve issue. OS Windows 10 Home V. 1903 64-Bit Storage controllers: IntelR Chipset...
  10. Not being able to boot from an external SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not being able to boot from an external SSD: I extracted the M.2 SATA SSD from my desktop computer at work, in order for me to be able to work at home from that system. And inserted it into a SSD adaptor and then into my laptop, then booted the windows from the SSD and everything was fine (2 times). Arrived home and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to use my second ssd