Windows 10: not being sent reedeeming code

Discus and support not being sent reedeeming code in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; trying to get my free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition. they need me to input a 25 digit confirmation code, which i am not being sent to my email.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ElZiko, Apr 29, 2020.

1. /u/ElZiko Win User

not being sent reedeeming code

trying to get my free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition. they need me to input a 25 digit confirmation code, which i am not being sent to my email. it is not in any spam/junk folders. it is the correct email linked to my account. please help

submitted by /u/ElZiko
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ElZiko, Apr 29, 2020

2. redeem codes

Reedeem code for xbox game pass 14 trial

JulianSantiago, Apr 29, 2020
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Apr 29, 2020
  4. RadCazz Win User

Tailoring Emails Sent to Multiple Contacts

Hello.

I want to send emails to multiple contacts, separated by the ; of course, but if an individual replies, that reply would only be seen by me, the original sender.

You see, I sent an email to multiple contacts and the replies were meant for me only - not for reading by the whole contact list I sent the email to. You follow?

It is rather redundant to re-type/send individual emails saying the same thing to many contacts to get individual responses.

Let's say, for example, I sent out a performance questionnaire to many contacts. I want the contacts to reply without the other contacts knowing what their responses are.

Nothing 'shady' mind you. Just want contacts to freely express their opinions/suggestions/recommendations/help.

Thanks for your input!

RadCazz, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

1. not being sent reedeeming code - Similar Threads - being sent reedeeming

2. Sign in,no code being sent to phone??.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in,no code being sent to phone??.: HiCan anyone offer advice please,,. Ive managed to sign in to Microsoft account generally but cannot get code sent to my phone to see Security,sign ins activity,Privacy etc?????.My account may have been hacked by someone in vicinity of where i live but not certain who...How...
  3. Sign in,no code being sent to phone??.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in,no code being sent to phone??.: HiCan anyone offer advice please,,. Ive managed to sign in to Microsoft account generally but cannot get code sent to my phone to see Security,sign ins activity,Privacy etc?????.My account may have been hacked by someone in vicinity of where i live but not certain who...How...
  4. Sign in,no code being sent to phone??.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. 25 digit microsoft gift card or reedeem code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    25 digit microsoft gift card or reedeem code: i want buy a gift card or redeem code 25 digit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/25-digit-microsoft-gift-card-or-reedeem-code/abbe1f3f-bda9-4ee1-ba12-61417ab80abe
  6. Cannot login/ no verification code being sent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login/ no verification code being sent: Hello all,writing on behalf of a friend who recently clean-wiped their laptop and came back having to login with their Microsoft account.After being asked for a verification code and putting in their mail address, they don't receive any mails.Tried resetting the password for...
  7. Cannot login/ no verification code being sent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot login/ no verification code being sent: Hello all,writing on behalf of a friend who recently clean-wiped their laptop and came back having to login with their Microsoft account.After being asked for a verification code and putting in their mail address, they don't receive any mails.Tried resetting the password for...
  8. Cannot login/ no verification code being sent

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. Microsoft verification Code NOT being sent

Microsoft verification Code NOT being sent: Its been a week and I am not receiving verification codes from Microsoft in order for me to reset my password.And yes I have checked through all the trouble shooting steps at Microsoft account security info & verification codesMy email address has not changed, the cell number...
  10. Verification code for privacy not being sent

Verification code for privacy not being sent: I unfortunately updated Windows and now see privacy settings that turned off Microsoft access turned back on. Although I am logged into my account, Microsoft requires a second validation - no doubt to make it impossible to have actual privacy regulation. I have tried to...