Windows 10: not compatable program

Discus and support not compatable program in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I downloaded PLEX MEDIA SERVER + PLEX MEDIA PLAYER, but can't get them to open [error codes] it seems i have to have xp service pack 3, i'm on win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by grahamwhittaker2, Mar 26, 2019.

1. not compatable program

I downloaded PLEX MEDIA SERVER + PLEX MEDIA PLAYER, but can't get them to open [error codes] it seems i have to have xp service pack 3, i'm on win 10 and the plex website clearly states win 10 download. it seems the 2 prog aren't compatible any help you can provide pleasep

:)

grahamwhittaker2, Mar 26, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

UFile2015 tax program not compatible in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to install the program in compatibility mode and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps

Refer the steps to install a program in compatibility mode:

a. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
    Properties

b. Select Compatibility Tab

c. Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

d. Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.

If you need any further assistance let us know and we would be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Mar 26, 2019
  3. Turn off Program Compatibility Mode

Hi Harry,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the exact issue you are facing with compatibility on Windows 10?

I suggest you to stop the Program Compatibility Assistant service
    and check if it helps.

This service provides support for program compatibility assistant. PCA monitors programs installed and run by the user and detects unknown compatibility problems. If this service is stopped PCA will not work properly.

Steps:

• Click Start, type
      Services.msc
      in the Start Search box.
    • Scroll down the list of services, right-click
      Program Compatibility Assistant service and select
      Stop.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for further assistance on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 26, 2019
  4. not compatable program

0x80070057 when trying to run Program Compatibility Troubleshooter in Windows 10

Hi Paul,

For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to get additional information. Kindly answer the following questions below:

• Are the programs already installed on your computer?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    If you're still trying to install the programs, we suggest changing the compatibility mode of the installers before installing the programs. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click AOL Desktop installer or Facebook Gameroom.
    • Select Properties.
    • Go to Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for.
    • Click the drop-down option and select any Windows previous version.
    • Check Run this program as an administrator.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    • Try to install the program using the installer.
    We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Martin Bar, Mar 26, 2019
Thema:

not compatable program

1. not compatable program - Similar Threads - compatable program

2. program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys: Im running Window 11 now on my azus zen book. I receive a message saying, "program compatibility assistant. A drivre cannot load on this debice. Driver ibtavflt.sys security setting is preventing this driver from loading. You'll need to adjust your settings to load this...
  3. program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    program compatibility assistant. Driver ibtavflt.sys: Im running Window 11 now on my azus zen book. I receive a message saying, "program compatibility assistant. A drivre cannot load on this debice. Driver ibtavflt.sys security setting is preventing this driver from loading. You'll need to adjust your settings to load this...
  4. Why i can't Run the Windows Program Compatibility troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i can't Run the Windows Program Compatibility troubleshooter: my bluestacks app not opening so I run compatibility troubleshoot and its redirect to me - get help page I don't understand why I can't open that in windows 11. in windows 10 its working but windows 11 not working why? any solution?sorry for my rip English...
  5. Why i can't Run the Windows Program Compatibility troubleshooter

Why i can't Run the Windows Program Compatibility troubleshooter: my bluestacks app not opening so I run compatibility troubleshoot and its redirect to me - get help page I don't understand why I can't open that in windows 11. in windows 10 its working but windows 11 not working why? any solution?sorry for my rip English...
  6. Run the Windows Program Compatibility troubleshooter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run the Windows Program Compatibility troubleshooter: my bluestacks app not opening so I run compatibility troubleshoot and its redirect to me - get help page I don't understand why I can't open that in windows 11. in windows 10 its working but windows 11 not working why? any solution?sorry for my rip English...
  7. Run the Windows Program Compatibility troubleshooter

Run the Windows Program Compatibility troubleshooter: my bluestacks app not opening so I run compatibility troubleshoot and its redirect to me - get help page I don't understand why I can't open that in windows 11. in windows 10 its working but windows 11 not working why? any solution?sorry for my rip English...
  8. WoW64/compatibility mode fails to launch a program.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WoW64/compatibility mode fails to launch a program.: Hello.Recently, I have been experimenting with running older programs on Windows 11. However, one program has been causing me problems.For some background, this program, known by either "net" or "hignet" is an old game hub from 2004, intended to run doujin minigames based off...
  9. WoW64/compatibility mode fails to launch a program.

WoW64/compatibility mode fails to launch a program.: Hello.Recently, I have been experimenting with running older programs on Windows 11. However, one program has been causing me problems.For some background, this program, known by either "net" or "hignet" is an old game hub from 2004, intended to run doujin minigames based off...
  10. some apps/ programs not compatible since windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some apps/ programs not compatible since windows 11 update: some apps/ programs not compatible since windows 11 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-apps-programs-not-compatible-since-windows-11/d69f0b2c-4b24-4263-bfb5-115daea05206