Windows 10: not compatible cpu

Discus and support not compatible cpu in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; it is quite strange that my CPU Ryzen 7 1700 eight-core Processor, is not compatible with the Windows 11, it works flawlessly and is much more strong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by malihe-moradi, Oct 8, 2021.

1. not compatible cpu

it is quite strange that my CPU Ryzen 7 1700 eight-core Processor, is not compatible with the Windows 11, it works flawlessly and is much more strong that some of the compatible CPUs in the list of Microsoft.It would be great if you give another chance to this powerful CPU and reconsider it again for a check and make all those who are using this kind of processor happy by allowing us to update our Windows to the newest one!or if not let us know why ?Thanks in advance!

:)

malihe-moradi, Oct 8, 2021
  2. JaYp146 Win User

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Oct 8, 2021
  3. chirp Win User
    Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Oct 8, 2021
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

not compatible cpu

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

not compatible cpu

1. not compatible cpu - Similar Threads - compatible cpu

2. Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine: My pc has intel i5 19045 version and i cant play valorant because of the error message. any tips? i also updated everything up-to-date so what's the problem here?...
  3. Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine: My pc has intel i5 19045 version and i cant play valorant because of the error message. any tips? i also updated everything up-to-date so what's the problem here?...
  4. current computer is not compatible with win10. If i upgrade motherboard and cpu, will i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    current computer is not compatible with win10. If i upgrade motherboard and cpu, will i...: My current computer is not compatible with win10. If i upgrade motherboard and cpu, will i be able to use current ssd with installed win10 or will win 10 refuse to boot on new motherboard cpu combo?...
  5. current computer is not compatible with win10. If i upgrade motherboard and cpu, will i...

current computer is not compatible with win10. If i upgrade motherboard and cpu, will i...: My current computer is not compatible with win10. If i upgrade motherboard and cpu, will i be able to use current ssd with installed win10 or will win 10 refuse to boot on new motherboard cpu combo?...
  6. current computer is not compatible with win10. If i upgrade motherboard and cpu, will i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 Update Issues Error Code 0x80071ab1 and CPU Compatibility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Issues Error Code 0x80071ab1 and CPU Compatibility: I am facing challenges updating my Windows 10 system from version 21H1 to 22H2, encountering two errors in the process.Attempting the standard update method results in the following error: "We couldn't complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don't turn off your computer."...
  8. Windows 10 Update Issues Error Code 0x80071ab1 and CPU Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Issues Error Code 0x80071ab1 and CPU Compatibility: I am facing challenges updating my Windows 10 system from version 21H1 to 22H2, encountering two errors in the process.Attempting the standard update method results in the following error: "We couldn't complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don't turn off your computer."...
  9. Windows 10 Update Issues Error Code 0x80071ab1 and CPU Compatibility

10. Upgrading motherboard/CPU limited to Windows 10 to one that is compatible with Windows 11 -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading motherboard/CPU limited to Windows 10 to one that is compatible with Windows 11 -...: I'll be swapping out my motherboard/CPU shortly. My current CPU is the i7 6700k which is not compatible with Windows 11. After building my new system will I need to reinstall/reactivate Windows 10 before upgrading to 11 or can I create Windows 11 boot media and...