Windows 10: Not compatible for 2004(odd in itself), but it doesn't even hint at why.

Discus and support Not compatible for 2004(odd in itself), but it doesn't even hint at why. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CptBrian [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/guhqpn/not_compatible_for_2004odd_in_itself_but_it/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CptBrian, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Not compatible for 2004(odd in itself), but it doesn't even hint at why.

/u/CptBrian, Jun 1, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Not compatible for 2004(odd in itself), but it doesn't even hint at why. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 1, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Not compatible for 2004(odd in itself), but it doesn't even hint at why. :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 1, 2020
  4. CyrrusV Win User

Not compatible for 2004(odd in itself), but it doesn't even hint at why.

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Not compatible for 2004(odd in itself), but it doesn't even hint at why.

1. Not compatible for 2004(odd in itself), but it doesn't even hint at why. - Similar Threads - compatible 2004 odd

2. Password Hint

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password Hint: I cant create a password hint. I have looked into every microsoft / windows questionaire but everytime it doesnt let me. Why is that? I have tried everyday for the past week to find a solution, but nothing seems to work. It never shows me the option to make a password hint,...
  3. Password Hint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password Hint: I cant create a password hint. I have looked into every microsoft / windows questionaire but everytime it doesnt let me. Why is that? I have tried everyday for the past week to find a solution, but nothing seems to work. It never shows me the option to make a password hint,...
  4. Password hint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password hint: Hello! Would love to impose a password hint so that if a forgotten password can be remembered more easily, search google but the option shown on the internet I don't have. Maybe I have an incomplete version or something isn't set to full, because everywhere I should offer to...
  5. Password hint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password hint: Hello! Would love to impose a password hint so that if a forgotten password can be remembered more easily, search google but the option shown on the internet I don't have. Maybe I have an incomplete version or something isn't set to full, because everywhere I should offer to...
  6. Playing with volume via odd and even numbers.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Playing with volume via odd and even numbers.: I cant increase the volume one by one. It only allows me to increase/decrease it by even numbers. Is there any codes/commands to fix this feature? I mean I want to set my volume to 25 or 15 or 50. submitted by /u/namutenahii55 [link] [comments]...
  7. Will Update 2004 Update By Itself?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will Update 2004 Update By Itself?: Will the new update 2004 update by itself or will we have to install it manually? 161595
  8. Odd and Even page problems

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Odd and Even page problems: I'm writing a book. Chapter 1 begins with page 1, which is an odd page footer. There are 8 preceding pages, and I would expect page 1 to begin with an odd page footer too, becuase it is the 1st page of the book and must be on the right. BUT, the first page beins with an even...
  9. `Hints and ???

in Windows 10 Support
    `Hints and ???: What do you call those little pictures that popup when you rollover the taskbar icons? And how can you turn them off. I did it once but forgot how. Don Cole 126941
  10. Opinions: Why Steam doesn't list Windows 10 for compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opinions: Why Steam doesn't list Windows 10 for compatibility: Now this isn't Steam, but I regularly check the store and notice that even the most popular games (like GTA V, Turbo Dismount, Skyrim, etc) only list Windows 8.1 as the most recent compatible OS, even though many people play those games on Windows 10 without a hitch. Any...