Windows 10: Not Compatible with Version of Windows

Discus and support Not Compatible with Version of Windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings all. This is my first post so hopefully it is the correct forum. I came across Access 2000, I know nothing about DB so for something to do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by blugo, Nov 12, 2019.

1. blugo Win User

Not Compatible with Version of Windows

Greetings all. This is my first post so hopefully it is the correct forum.
    I came across Access 2000, I know nothing about DB so for something to do I installed it on my computer.
    I also bought the "Access 2000 Bible", by Cary Prague,which included a CD with the practice files.These files for some reason are in an EXE file format.When I attempt to open them I get the error message. I realize Im dealing with ancient software and I understand it not being compatible. The question is why isn't it and what is my solution?
    Any suggestions is much appreciated!!

Thank you..
    Richard

Im on an HP.
    64 bit
    Windows 10,version 1903

:)

blugo, Nov 12, 2019

2. Windows 10 Game Compatibility

Hello Debie,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

There are some programs that need new definitions compatible with Windows 10. Till the time they are unavailable you can install the programs compatible with previous versions of operating system in compatibility mode. If you can access the executable (.exe)
    file for the game, I would suggest you to follow the below provided steps:

Step 1: Download and save the game on the desktop.

Step 2: Install the game in compatibility mode.

• Right click on the .exe file, and click on Properties.
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:
    • Select Windows 8 (or any other compatible OS) in the list of Operating systems.
    • Click OK.
    • Double-click the executable file to install the game and follow the onscreen instructions.
    • Reboot your computer.
    Additional information:

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Nov 12, 2019
  3. chirp Win User
    Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Not Compatible with Version of Windows

Vodafone K4510-Z Compatibility with Windows10

Hi Andre,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to uninstall the current driver for Vodafone K4510-Z, download the latest driver from manufacturer’s website and install it in compatibility mode.

Follow the below step.

Step 1: Uninstall Vodafone K4510-Z driver.

• Press Windows key + x and select Program and Feature.

• Select Vodafone K4510-Z.

• Right click and select Uninstall.
    Step 2: Download the latest driver from the manufacturer’s website and install it in compatibility mode.

To run a program in compatibility mode, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

Not Compatible with Version of Windows

1. Not Compatible with Version of Windows - Similar Threads - Compatible Version

2. How to fix Nvidia saying this NVidia driver isn't compatible with this version of windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Nvidia saying this NVidia driver isn't compatible with this version of windows?: Device name DESKTOP-F7JACG7 Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-11400F @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.7 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display...
  3. How to fix Nvidia saying this NVidia driver isn't compatible with this version of windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Nvidia saying this NVidia driver isn't compatible with this version of windows?: Device name DESKTOP-F7JACG7 Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-11400F @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB 31.7 GB usable System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display...
  4. Rtx 3060 graphics card not compatible with my version of windows 11?

Rtx 3060 graphics card not compatible with my version of windows 11?: Recently I found that the windows is not using the dedicated graphics card in my asus tuf a15 laptop but using the internal grahics card of the amd processor. When I tried to update the grahics driver it is saying that this version of windows 11 is not compatible with the...
  5. Rtx 3060 graphics card not compatible with my version of windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rtx 3060 graphics card not compatible with my version of windows 11?: Recently I found that the windows is not using the dedicated graphics card in my asus tuf a15 laptop but using the internal grahics card of the amd processor. When I tried to update the grahics driver it is saying that this version of windows 11 is not compatible with the...
  6. I am trying to download windows 10. it says my computer isn't compatible with the version i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download windows 10. it says my computer isn't compatible with the version i...: I am trying to download windows 10. it says my computer isn't compatible with the version i am downloading. how do I figure out what is compatible....
  7. I am trying to download windows 10. it says my computer isn't compatible with the version i...

I am trying to download windows 10. it says my computer isn't compatible with the version i...: I am trying to download windows 10. it says my computer isn't compatible with the version i am downloading. how do I figure out what is compatible....
  8. I am trying to download windows 10. it says my computer isn't compatible with the version i...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Which versions of Java is Microsoft Crypto API MSCAPI compatible with??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which versions of Java is Microsoft Crypto API MSCAPI compatible with??: Which versions of Java is Microsoft Crypto API MSCAPI compatible with?? I am storing my private key in the Windows store and trying to read it to decrypt SAML assertion, but facing an error "java.security.InvalidKeyException: No installed provider supports this key:...
  10. Which versions of Java is Microsoft Crypto API MSCAPI compatible with??

Which versions of Java is Microsoft Crypto API MSCAPI compatible with??: Which versions of Java is Microsoft Crypto API MSCAPI compatible with?? I am storing my private key in the Windows store and trying to read it to decrypt SAML assertion, but facing an error "java.security.InvalidKeyException: No installed provider supports this key:...