Windows 10: Not connect until after i restart my pc

Discus and support Not connect until after i restart my pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When i turn my PC on it doesn't connect the internet, i use a Ethernet wire which is not damaged. it doesn't show that i am connected to the router at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrendanHickey, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Not connect until after i restart my pc

When i turn my PC on it doesn't connect the internet, i use a Ethernet wire which is not damaged. it doesn't show that i am connected to the router at all, its acting like the wire is completely unplugged. this is where it gets weird, when i restart my it works fine. the router has been powered on so its not like my pc is turning on faster than the router can establish an internet connection.

so when i want to go on my pc i have to click the power button so it comes on and then when i get on the sign in menu i restart and it restarts with the internet. when the internet is on it works fine and has zero lag

Not connect until after i restart my pc [​IMG]

:)

BrendanHickey, Aug 23, 2015

2. Can't play videos or games until I restart my pc

Someone else mentioned stopping the "Audio Graph" process in task manager, which solved it for them. That task I believe is responsible listening for you to speak "Hey Cortana", so I'd also recommend anyone experiencing this issue to see if turning that
    option off helps. I know it helps lower CPU usage too, since the computer no longer has to process all the sounds it hears to figure out if someone said the magic words.

Not connect until after i restart my pc [​IMG]

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Aug 23, 2015
  3. Can't play videos or games until I restart my pc

Hi Shawn -

1. Videos work after a restart

2. The amount of videos I can watch before the malfunction varies. Sometimes it's days, sometimes it's minutes.

3. When it stops working I see a frozen screen on streamed movies & a (I would guess) .5FPS on locally stored movies.

Anisoptera, Aug 23, 2015
Thema:

Not connect until after i restart my pc

1. Not connect until after i restart my pc - Similar Threads - connect until restart

2. Why does PC lag until I restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does PC lag until I restart: When I boot my gaming PC and type in my pin. It takes about 15 seconds to get into Microsoft account it loads forever. Then when I open a video game, mostly Valorant my game is super laggy and unplayable. But when I restart my PC the problem fixes....
  3. I am changing my lock screen wallpaper and it stays until I restart my pc. After a restart,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am changing my lock screen wallpaper and it stays until I restart my pc. After a restart,...: I am changing my lock screen wallpaper and it stays until I restart my pc. After a restart, default wallpaper appears. is that a bug or am i doing something wrong? and its windows 11thank you...
  4. I am changing my lock screen wallpaper and it stays until I restart my pc. After a restart,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am changing my lock screen wallpaper and it stays until I restart my pc. After a restart,...: I am changing my lock screen wallpaper and it stays until I restart my pc. After a restart, default wallpaper appears. is that a bug or am i doing something wrong? and its windows 11thank you...
  5. A game won't open until I restart my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A game won't open until I restart my pc.: It doesn't happen to all of my games, only with one actually. I click on the game and the only thing it does is showing the loading circle but it goes away a second later and nothing else. It then opens when I restart my pc. It happened to another game a while ago but it's...
  6. A game won't open until I restart my pc.

A game won't open until I restart my pc.: It doesn't happen to all of my games, only with one actually. I click on the game and the only thing it does is showing the loading circle but it goes away a second later and nothing else. It then opens when I restart my pc. It happened to another game a while ago but it's...
  7. Ethernet does not connect until I restart my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet does not connect until I restart my PC: Whenever I first boot my PC the ethernet does not connect.I have tried resetting the network, uninstalling and reinstalling device and drivers.This has begun happening now that I installed Windows 11.Any solutions?...
  8. Ethernet does not connect until I restart my PC

Ethernet does not connect until I restart my PC: Whenever I first boot my PC the ethernet does not connect.I have tried resetting the network, uninstalling and reinstalling device and drivers.This has begun happening now that I installed Windows 11.Any solutions?...
  9. Major video buffering until I restart pc.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Major video buffering until I restart pc.: Not sure why but sometimes when I watch Twitch, or Youtube, the video either doesn't play, freezes up, or it is severe buffering. When I restart, the videos play fine 1080/60. Any idea why this happens? submitted by /u/Jcorv58 [link] [comments]...
  10. PC would not restart after sleep until . . .

in Windows 10 Support
    PC would not restart after sleep until . . .: My PC refused to wake up after a period of sleep. I turned off the power and then on again and it still wouldn't wake. In desperation I replugged the power, whereupon it booted normally. As soon as I could I ran Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth...