Windows 10: Not connected to cellular network

Discus and support Not connected to cellular network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi everyone, my win 10 hp laptop won't connect to my cellular network i use a vodafone modem (k4201) any i have set up APN and cellular network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Fyshie, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Fyshie Win User

Not connected to cellular network

Hi everyone,

my win 10 hp laptop won't connect to my cellular network

i use a vodafone modem (k4201) any i have set up APN and cellular network shows CONNECTED

But when i check connection status in settings, it says am not connected to any network

when i troubleshoot , windows can't find the problem

when i connect to a wifi network though, it connects fine

:)

Fyshie, Oct 29, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Cellular/SIM connection not available/disappearing

Hi,

A faulty cellular adapter is one of the possible reasons why the cellular connection is disappearing from the laptop. A disabled adapter in the Network Connections Settings can also be the cause of this issue. We suggest you to enable the cellular connection
    in the Network Connections settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key.
    • Type View Network Connections.
    • Press the Enter key.
    • Right-click on the cellular adapter and click Enable.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Riel Alc Win User

Hello Eric,

This problem has appeared again and I tried this but the cellular adapter was already enabled. The system still indicated there was no connection. This is the third Verizon SIM card we've sent to this user and I confirmed the card is active and there's nothing
    wrong with our Verizon account. Also, it was working for a while the other day and then recently stopped again. It appears as if the laptop randomly stops detecting the card. This has happened to at least two other users over the past month as well. But for
    this one user in particular, it seems to be an ongoing problem.

Hi,

Just to check, are you still having issues with your cellular/sim connection?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Hello,

Yes. The cellular adapter seems to disappear often.

Thank you for your reply.

Given that the network connection settings is properly configured and there's no problem with your internet service provider, it seems that the network adapter itself is having an issue. In this case, we suggest contacting the device manufacturer for a hardware
    checking.

Please post back if you have any Windows concerns for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Oct 29, 2018
  4. mdamico3 Win User

Hello Eric,

This problem has appeared again and I tried this but the cellular adapter was already enabled. The system still indicated there was no connection. This is the third Verizon SIM card we've sent to this user and I confirmed the card is active and there's nothing
    wrong with our Verizon account. Also, it was working for a while the other day and then recently stopped again. It appears as if the laptop randomly stops detecting the card. This has happened to at least two other users over the past month as well. But for
    this one user in particular, it seems to be an ongoing problem.

mdamico3, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Not connected to cellular network - Similar Threads - connected cellular network

2. Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network: I have just upgraded to windows 11. Now the cellular option is not appearing anymore I'm using a Hp 250 G8 notebook pc . How can solve this problem...
  3. Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 not connecting to cellular network: I have just upgraded to windows 11. Now the cellular option is not appearing anymore I'm using a Hp 250 G8 notebook pc . How can solve this problem...
  4. cellular connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cellular connection: HP elitebook 840 G5 windows 11 cellular mssing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-connection/ca987a9f-d1e7-4ad3-bd13-36f3b4d7f2f4
  5. cellular connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cellular connection: HP elitebook 840 G5 windows 11 cellular mssing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-connection/ca987a9f-d1e7-4ad3-bd13-36f3b4d7f2f4
  6. Cellular Network connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cellular Network connection: Whenever I insert a sim card in my Lenovo T430s laptop, I see Can't connect to this network. Add an Internet APN and make sure you have an active data connection.... Could anyone here know a solution for this?...
  7. Cellular network

Cellular network: In the cellular network settings I'm unable to check the "Let Windows keep me connected" check box. I have connected my USB 4G dongleSIM7600G and the device is responding to the AT commands. I have attached the screenshots for the reference. PC Specs OS - Windows 10 Home...
  8. cellular network

cellular network: please my HP EITEBOOK FOLIO 9480M is not displaying the CELLULAR options in my settings how do i resolve this. For windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cellular-network/db2962fb-1898-46b5-a9f5-641a9be6a97c
  9. network connectivity with a cellular sim card

network connectivity with a cellular sim card: a sim slot is already given in my device hp elite folio9480m but it does not support window 10 os {64bit} then what can i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-connectivity-with-a-cellular-sim-card/6fe3c726-9667-420b-8449-79beeec9ee19
  10. Failed to connected to Cellular network in Windows 10

Failed to connected to Cellular network in Windows 10: Tried to connect the laptop computer to the cellular network by inserting the SIM card to the computer, the card is detected and the DCS IP V4 is not found. Checked in the web there might be missing of modem setting inside the computer? Is there any way to install the...