Windows 10: Not connecting to remote server

Discus and support Not connecting to remote server in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please help me , some programmes say unable to connect while some connect without problem... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NitishBhukhanwala, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Not connecting to remote server

Please help me , some programmes say unable to connect while some connect without problem

:)

NitishBhukhanwala, Apr 24, 2021
  2. mlee49 Win User

help to remote connect

No need to setup a permanent remote connection for FB add-on's. I'd suggest Team Viewer. It's free and will allow you to access his pc safely and take control.

mlee49, Apr 24, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Apr 24, 2021
  4. dch53 Win User

Not connecting to remote server

Unable to access server via remote desktop after router change

Hi,

I manage my home theatre and music servers via remote desktop. Both have wired connections to the router.

All has been well for many years.

Recently our old modem/router was replaced with a new one. There have been no other changes.

While I can still remote into the home theatre server I am no longer able to remote into the music server:

Remote Desktop can't connect to the remote computer....

What I can do is:

• ping the music server
    • bring up shares on the music server on another computer
    • access the music server using TeamViewer
    Does anyone have any suggestions how I can use remote desktop to manage my music server again please?

dch53, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

Not connecting to remote server

1. Not connecting to remote server - Similar Threads - connecting remote server

2. Remote Desktop License server connection issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop License server connection issue: Having an issue with an RD Session host connecting to our RD licensing server, policies in place, other servers can connect without issue.The licensing diagnoser reports that the license server doesn't have any installed licenses, but the section that I'm trying to understand...
  3. Remote Desktop License server connection issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop License server connection issue: Having an issue with an RD Session host connecting to our RD licensing server, policies in place, other servers can connect without issue.The licensing diagnoser reports that the license server doesn't have any installed licenses, but the section that I'm trying to understand...
  4. problems configure connecting remote to hyper v server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems configure connecting remote to hyper v server: Hey Guys,iam a trainee in IT in my second year and for the next half year of my traineship. So next half year i try to learn as much as possible about windows client/server. I set up a BareMetal-Hyper-Visor with Hyper V 2019 and now wanna connect to it remotley with my...
  5. problems configure connecting remote to hyper v server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problems configure connecting remote to hyper v server: Hey Guys,iam a trainee in IT in my second year and for the next half year of my traineship. So next half year i try to learn as much as possible about windows client/server. I set up a BareMetal-Hyper-Visor with Hyper V 2019 and now wanna connect to it remotley with my...
  6. VPN Connected but Remote Server Not Connected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VPN Connected but Remote Server Not Connected: elloI Purchase HP Laptop Spectre Windows 10 Home editionNow My PC Configuration VPN in My Machine, Also Update Group Policy Configuration Then I want to connect remote server in my office PC then Getting ErrorPlease Check it and give me feed back ThanksAlpesh Patel...
  7. Unable to connect to remote server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to remote server: Hi,I am unable to use my company software to submit reports, whats surprising is that i am the only guy in my company who's facing this issue. Attached is the image of the error i receiveKindly advise ASAP thanks....
  8. Issues with Remote Desktop Connection to home media server

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with Remote Desktop Connection to home media server: A while ago (probably over 6 months now) I started getting the error in the first image when trying to RDP into my home server (literally just a pc with a bunch of HDD's and no peripherals). At the time I tried lookting for a fix, found nothing and switched to the UWP Remote...
  9. VPN - the remote connection was not made because the name of the remote access server did...

VPN - the remote connection was not made because the name of the remote access server did...: I am having trouble connecting remotely to my server through the VPN, it has no router, it is a small network. I keep getting this message: The remote connection was not made because the name of the remote access server did not resolve! is this issue on the server side? I am...
  10. Remote connection struggles Definitions and domains and servers

Remote connection struggles Definitions and domains and servers: These two terms make sense to me. When they use terms like server or client or host Remote Access Remote Support I am unsure what they mean. However these terms make it clear: Operator/Admin side: This is the guy who is moving the mouse Remote partner/client side: This is...