Windows 10: not copying link in whatsapp

Discus and support not copying link in whatsapp in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i want to copy a link but there is not any option to copy a link how to do this please resolve my problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AkshaykumarGangrade, Jul 30, 2020.

1. not copying link in whatsapp

i want to copy a link but there is not any option to copy a link how to do this please resolve my problem

:)

AkshaykumarGangrade, Jul 30, 2020
  2. imhsp Win User

Whatsapp on Nokia X ???

Please follow the steps properly your problem will be solved

1.Download my app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" from Nokia store.

• Install Whatsapp you downloaded in step 1 , Complete your Whatsapp login as there will be no error until you login
    4. After login complete your Whatsapp will start to show error "DEVICE NOT SUPPORTED"

5. Open app "Whatsapp Launcher for Nokia x" and there will be no error to open Whatsapp have fun.

imhsp, Jul 30, 2020
  3. unable to download whatsapp on windows 10 mobile

Hi Goowin,

• Is this issue only confined with WhatsApp?
    • Are you able to install other apps on your phone?
    • What is the exact error message are you getting?
    Make sure your phone has enough space to install WhatsApp. If the issue is only specific to WhatsApp, then I suggest you to contact WhatsApp support regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link:
    https://www.whatsapp.com/contact/

Hope this helps.

d6c29b45-e520-4236-addb-c2aaf20b762a, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

not copying link in whatsapp

whatsapp application installation error

Hi Saraswathi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your phone?

• What is the exact error message?

• Is the issue specific to Whatsapp?
    As an initial troubleshooting step I suggest you to restart your phone and try to install Whatsapp application and check if that works. If the issue persists I would suggest you to perform a Soft Reset
    on your mobile phone and check I the issue persists. Refer the link below for steps to perform a
    Soft Reset on your device.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ws-phone/4ec36474-c21e-4aec-ad1b-30f3afaf824d

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

not copying link in whatsapp

1. not copying link in whatsapp - Similar Threads - copying link whatsapp

2. Where has "Copy Link" gone!!??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where has "Copy Link" gone!!??: Just installed the latest update for windows 11, and now, in file explorer, the "copy link" option is no longer there.To top it off, when i hit share, i get a nice window giving me options to share with people, but I can only select one person! and it shares a copy of the...
  3. Where has "Copy Link" gone!!??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where has "Copy Link" gone!!??: Just installed the latest update for windows 11, and now, in file explorer, the "copy link" option is no longer there.To top it off, when i hit share, i get a nice window giving me options to share with people, but I can only select one person! and it shares a copy of the...
  4. whatsapp

whatsapp: Program: Starting Squirrel Updater: --install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp/ecf4466b-cca0-4118-b2bf-e9818a3ff3e7
  5. Exclude WhatsApp's notifications from Link to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exclude WhatsApp's notifications from Link to Windows: I am using Link to Windows app with a Samsung smartphone and a Windows 11 PC. Each time a notification arrives to my phone, they are shown on my PC as a notification as well, including those from WhatsApp. How can I exclude WhatsApp's notifications from appearing on Windows?...
  6. Exclude WhatsApp's notifications from Link to Windows

Exclude WhatsApp's notifications from Link to Windows: I am using Link to Windows app with a Samsung smartphone and a Windows 11 PC. Each time a notification arrives to my phone, they are shown on my PC as a notification as well, including those from WhatsApp. How can I exclude WhatsApp's notifications from appearing on Windows?...
  7. Just copy email links to clipboard!!?? Click mailto: links and copy email as default email...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just copy email links to clipboard!!?? Click mailto: links and copy email as default email...: Sometimes grabbing an email address from an app, website, etc is difficult. When clicking on the link Windows 10 will default to opening your default mail application. Is there an application (open source or otherwise) that would simply copy the email address to the...
  8. WhatsApp

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WhatsApp: Is there any third party app for WhatsApp for Windows Phone 10, like the one for Facebook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whatsapp/c9c8e422-c775-4a5e-a056-b90c01f4c6ba
  9. copy paste in whatsapp

copy paste in whatsapp: i already have whatsapp app on my desktop the problem is when i want to copy paste any text in Whatsapp and even to paste any text from outside into Whatsapp, i cant. i don't know why, the text can be selected but the right click function is not functioning in WhatsApp....
  10. whatsapp copy paste problem on surface book 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    whatsapp copy paste problem on surface book 2: I use microsoft surface book 2. recently right click on web whatsapp stopped working. hence, no copy/paste is possible on web whatapp. I appreciate if someone guides me how i can fix it....