Windows 10: Not downloading while sleeps.

Discus and support Not downloading while sleeps. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My downloads continues when my laptop is open. But when i go to sleep mode my downloads became pause. I have changed my power plan settings,also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by NAFIUL NIHAL, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Not downloading while sleeps.

My downloads continues when my laptop is open. But when i go to sleep mode my downloads became pause. I have changed my power plan settings,also changed additional power settings.But nothing working !!!

:)

NAFIUL NIHAL, Dec 3, 2020
  2. digibucc Win User

[US]   Sleeping Dogs steam download $20

this site is an index of cd key sites, and they do anonymous buys to make sure listed sites are legit. I see it at $16 here.... I bought it for $30 on release from cjs cd keys.

digibucc, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Display will not sleep.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you solve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Start>Settings>System.
    • In the left navigation pane, click on Power & sleep.
    • In the right pane, select the time limit for the system to go to sleep from the drop down list.

Hope the information is helpful. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Not downloading while sleeps.

Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Not downloading while sleeps.

1. Not downloading while sleeps. - Similar Threads - downloading while sleeps

2. Can I download applications while PC is in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download applications while PC is in sleep mode?: Pretty much what the title says. I’m trying to download a game from the Steam application. You might be thinking I should be asking Steam this question. However, I think it’s more appropriate to ask Microsoft because: when the PC automatically went into sleep mode, the...
  3. Can I download applications while PC is in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I download applications while PC is in sleep mode?: Pretty much what the title says. I’m trying to download a game from the Steam application. You might be thinking I should be asking Steam this question. However, I think it’s more appropriate to ask Microsoft because: when the PC automatically went into sleep mode, the...
  4. Can I download applications while PC is in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. While you are sleeping !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While you are sleeping !: Hi again, I have asked a similar question before ! Is it possible to set the maintenance schedule and updating throughout the night so I awake to "all done etc" ? I realise I would have to leave my laptop plugged in and set to sleep, also set to auto start my updates but...
  6. While you are sleeping !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    While you are sleeping !: Hi again, I have asked a similar question before ! Is it possible to set the maintenance schedule and updating throughout the night so I awake to "all done etc" ? I realise I would have to leave my laptop plugged in and set to sleep, also set to auto start my updates but...
  7. While you are sleeping !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Why windows go to sleep while downloading files.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why windows go to sleep while downloading files.: This is the second time my laptop went to sleep while downloading a 370GB file. It went to sleep at 319GB. I am really feeling to throw my laptop out of the window. Why do we need to manually change the sleep settings everytime in a situation like this. Why can't windows...
  9. Stop sleep while downloading or long processing

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop sleep while downloading or long processing: If I have a big download or process to run I go to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Power Options > Edit Plan Settings > Put the Computer to sleep > Change '30 minutes' to 'Never' and then change it back once the process has been completed. This seems like an archaic...
  10. Crash while sleeping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash while sleeping: From time to time my HTPC will crash while going to sleep. There's nothing to see on screen - I just find I have to press the power button on the PC (the remote doesn't work) and the system starts up from scratch. The event log shows the crash. BlueScreenView reports...