Windows 10: Not enough memory error. My tab crashes when I launch a game. swap reaches 99 too. PLS HELP...

Discus and support Not enough memory error. My tab crashes when I launch a game. swap reaches 99 too. PLS HELP... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/gzjf9efe42b61.png?width=836&format=png&auto=webp&s=067cd0f56805fa58c0153c853ddd9c333f489907 submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wildbeast69, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Not enough memory error. My tab crashes when I launch a game. swap reaches 99 too. PLS HELP...

/u/Wildbeast69, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Fortitude Win User

Memory use shoots up to 99% after idle time

I'm facing this problem in the last few days. Memory use according to Task Manager goes up to 99%, CPU reaches 80% and the PC becomes almost totally unresponsive.

Based on similar threads I installed RAMMap and here's what is shown.

Not enough memory error. My tab crashes when I launch a game. swap reaches 99 too. PLS HELP... [​IMG]

I installed Poolmon and ran it and this is what I get.

Not enough memory error. My tab crashes when I launch a game. swap reaches 99 too. PLS HELP... [​IMG]

Please note that the first entry does not show a tag. Is this normal?

According to the rest of the listing I should investigate Volsnap.sys and atc.sys. Could you advise what are the next steps?

Fortitude, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Minecraft game crashes on launch

Hi Dylan,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

• Are you getting any error message when the Minecraft game crashes?

You may try repairing the game from the Control Panel and check if it helps to resolve the issue. Refer the link below for steps to repair a program on Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/repair-or-remove-programs#v1h=tab02

Further make sure all pending updates are installed on the computer and also check the Event Viewer logs at the time when the game crashes.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Not enough memory error. My tab crashes when I launch a game. swap reaches 99 too. PLS HELP...

Games won't launch and run in background.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please do let us know with the following information for better assistance:

• What exactly do you mean by games does not run in the background?
    • Which are the games you are trying to launch?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error notification while trying to launch the game?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

I would like to inform that the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable x86,
    usually occupy 1 GB of the storage space.

I suggest you to run disk cleanup to free the memory: Free up drive space in Windows 10
    and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Not enough memory error. My tab crashes when I launch a game. swap reaches 99 too. PLS HELP...

1. Not enough memory error. My tab crashes when I launch a game. swap reaches 99 too. PLS HELP... - Similar Threads - enough memory error

2. Crashes when launching games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes when launching games: My computer has had a bad case of reliability since I got it with crashes happening commonly, I have tried many things to fix the issue hoping it is not a hardware issue. I have reinstalled windows and tried to tweak with the BIOS, the most effective fix I have had so far was...
  3. Crashes when launching games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashes when launching games: My computer has had a bad case of reliability since I got it with crashes happening commonly, I have tried many things to fix the issue hoping it is not a hardware issue. I have reinstalled windows and tried to tweak with the BIOS, the most effective fix I have had so far was...
  4. My PC crashes when I launch certain games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashes when I launch certain games: There are some games that work just fine but there are others that just crash as soon as I open them.I have brought my pc into best buy where I bought it to get it checked out because I had this problem before but now it's back I don't know how to fix my pc....
  5. My PC crashes when I launch certain games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC crashes when I launch certain games: There are some games that work just fine but there are others that just crash as soon as I open them.I have brought my pc into best buy where I bought it to get it checked out because I had this problem before but now it's back I don't know how to fix my pc....
  6. My PC crashes when I launch certain games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Help with a game crashing on launch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with a game crashing on launch: Recently Left 4 Dead 2 and Payday 2 has for some reason kept crashing on launch. I found MDMP files in the folder and put it in WinDbg debugging software. I didn't find quite much about this in the internet so in case someone would know about these things it would be great so...
  8. I got this graphics crash error wile playing games. Pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I got this graphics crash error wile playing games. Pls help: I got a error while playing some games on my laptop. Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎12-‎09-‎2020 22:08 Status Report sent Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event...
  9. error 0x82d4003 when I try to launch Halo reach

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error 0x82d4003 when I try to launch Halo reach: error 0x82d4003 when I try to launch Halo reach, I still have version 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-0x82d4003-when-i-try-to-launch-halo-reach/32e128d9-2a78-4ea0-bead-3334a709cb0d
  10. Memory 99%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Memory 99%: Okay so lately I have been noticing my Memory spike up to 80% then 90% and higher up to 99% even while playing a game. Even after closing said game the memory would keep spiking. It feels like the longer the computer is on, the more it keeps increasing in Memory load. I have...