Windows 10: Not enough memory to copy .PES files

Discus and support Not enough memory to copy .PES files in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We use Embird files with .pes extension. This afternoon, I can no longer copy the files to a USB which is used to transfer files to my Destiny... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by markmcpherson2, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Not enough memory to copy .PES files

We use Embird files with .pes extension. This afternoon, I can no longer copy the files to a USB which is used to transfer files to my Destiny embroidery machine. The file size is 51KB yet we get a message that says "There is not enough memory to complete this operation " USB Disk Space free 3.72 GB total size 3.72 GB which coincidentally is the size available on the 4 GB USB drive. We have tried 3 other USB drives of various sizes and get similar messages.

This is recent. We tried to system restore to the last point it worked and we also uninstalled the last two updates and neither worked.

We are at a loss because we can no longer copy these files and place them on a USB drive. How can we fix this?

Thank you

Dell Inspiron 5767, I7 processor, 8 GB RAM

Windows 10 version 10.0.17134 build 17134

:)

markmcpherson2, Oct 15, 2018
  2. temp02 Win User

Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Oct 15, 2018
  3. Wozzer Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

Issue was the above, so thanks temp02.

Wozzer, Oct 15, 2018
  4. Not enough memory to copy .PES files

PES FILES

Hi Carol,

To help you with your concern regarding opening PES files, we recommend that you check out DaveM121's suggestion in this

thread

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, Oct 15, 2018
Thema:

Not enough memory to copy .PES files

1. Not enough memory to copy .PES files - Similar Threads - enough memory copy

2. storing .pes files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    storing .pes files: For 4 or 5 years, I've been using my laptop to store the .pes files that my embroidery machine reads to work its particular magic. I'm not asking the latop to do anything with the files other than to facilitate downloading from internet vendors and putting them on a thumb...
  3. storing .pes files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    storing .pes files: For 4 or 5 years, I've been using my laptop to store the .pes files that my embroidery machine reads to work its particular magic. I'm not asking the latop to do anything with the files other than to facilitate downloading from internet vendors and putting them on a thumb...
  4. storing .pes files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is PES file? How to open and view PES file in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    What is PES file? How to open and view PES file in Windows 10?: In this article, I am going to talk about the PES file. What is a PES file and how you can view these files on Windows 10? A file with .pes extension is most probably an embroidery file that stores stitching instructions for sewing machines. It is a computer-aided...
  6. .pes files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .pes files: What app can I associate .pes files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pes-files/de2967a5-dc25-404e-a79c-fca93ba874fc
  7. Insuffcient memory and not enough memory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insuffcient memory and not enough memory: Running Windows 10 on both my desktop and laptop. On my desktop I got and error "not enough memory" while editing in Canon Digital Photo Professional. On my laptop I got the error "insufficient memory" while running Adobe Lightroom Classic. Is this Microsoft update related? I...
  8. Not enough memory resources

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Not enough memory resources: My pc states there's not enough memory resources to process my command on microsoft windows [version 10.0.17134.1] I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-memory-resources/7af6f731-48b4-4111-ba0e-f14fb55aec77
  9. Not enough memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Not enough memory: I am now getting "not enough memory" on Microsoft Works for something as simple as copy and paste. This is a semi new computer with windows 10. I rarely use this computer so memory is not a problem. Is this a memory leak In Windows 10? This is frustrating and just recently...
  10. Copying files to Desktop: "There is not enough space on Desktop"

in Windows 10 Support
    Copying files to Desktop: "There is not enough space on Desktop": Hello, Copying files from external HD to my new PC and: "There is not enough space on Desktop. You need an additional 210 GB to copy these files" I have 2 drives on the machine: SSD (for apps) HD (1.8 Tb for files) .. when I copy files to desktop, they should...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hatch embroidery error messages not enough memory for the operation

2. not enough memory copying files

3. not enough memory to copy and paste