Windows 10: not enough place

Discus and support not enough place in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello i most update windows 10, about 8GB but got now place... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Erwin Slechten, Sep 15, 2018.

1. not enough place

hello

i most update windows 10, about 8GB but got now place

:)

Erwin Slechten, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Cant place icons on certain places on dekstop

We appreciate the information you've provided. We suggest downloading the latest update, KB4020102, to see if that resolves your concern with the icon placement.
    To do that, go to Settings > Update & Security
    > Check for Updates.

We also recommend changing the desktop icon settings. To access it, follow these steps:

• Click Start.

• Type Themes and press Enter.

• Click Change desktop icons.

• Uncheck Allow themes to change desktop icons.

• Click Apply.

• Click OK.

After installing the latest updates and changing the desktop icon settings, check if you can place icons on the left side of your screen.

Let us know if what happens to your icon placement after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Kari Win User
    In-place upgrade - XP to 10 without losing the apps

Wolfgang, you need at least two steps (Vista & Seven) between XP and 10, the Eight can be bypassed:
    • XP can only be in-place upgraded to Vista, not Seven or later
    • Vista can be in-place upgraded to Seven but not Eight or later
    • Seven can be in-place upgraded to 10
    • Ergo: XP to Vista is a must, as well as Vista to Seven but then you can bypass the Eight and jump to 10

4. not enough place

Still not working

Hi Brink,

I am a Systems Engineer (entry-Level) and I am having this issue. I have followed all the steps that were listed, even created a new user account. This is for a customer. When I followed the steps, before creating a new user, i kept changing the path to point to the correct place. The second time, and following, I ended up getting the 2 SID's, one with the .bak. Followed the steps to delete the regular one and rename the .bak. restarted and still signs in as a temp profile. So I ended up cfreating a new user and still get the same Temp profile issue. Could you suggest something? Thanks.

deadlyspider, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

not enough place

1. not enough place - Similar Threads - enough place

2. How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...: I'm attempting to create an ISO file to install windows on a new PC build and I'm using the Windows media creator. After selecting ISO not USB and selecting the drive I have with nearly 300GB of free space that I double checked was actually cleaned disk space it keeps saying...
  3. How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...: I'm attempting to create an ISO file to install windows on a new PC build and I'm using the Windows media creator. After selecting ISO not USB and selecting the drive I have with nearly 300GB of free space that I double checked was actually cleaned disk space it keeps saying...
  4. How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then...: See the screenshot of the error below - I only get this when trying to start an application from the task bar. When I try to launch through Explorer or the start menu, I just get silent failure the application doesn't start, no error.Here's the fun part: I have plenty of RAM,...
  6. There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then...

There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then...: See the screenshot of the error below - I only get this when trying to start an application from the task bar. When I try to launch through Explorer or the start menu, I just get silent failure the application doesn't start, no error.Here's the fun part: I have plenty of RAM,...
  7. There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My PC doesn't have enough storage to install windows 11. How can I stop Microsoft trying to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't have enough storage to install windows 11. How can I stop Microsoft trying to...: My PC doesn't have enough storage to install windows 11. How can I stop Microsoft trying to install it on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-doesnt-have-enough-storage-to-install/55f59766-52c5-434e-9135-c5e6f0e37b3a
  9. My PC doesn't have enough storage to install windows 11. How can I stop Microsoft trying to...

My PC doesn't have enough storage to install windows 11. How can I stop Microsoft trying to...: My PC doesn't have enough storage to install windows 11. How can I stop Microsoft trying to install it on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-doesnt-have-enough-storage-to-install/55f59766-52c5-434e-9135-c5e6f0e37b3a
  10. In-Place Upgrade fails with message "not enough disk space"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In-Place Upgrade fails with message "not enough disk space": Hi there! First of all thanks for the great toturial and the forum. I tried to do the in-place upgrade from Windows 10 (build 1607) in order to "repair" my system (there are some quirks I want to get rid off) using a freshly created USB (as per description), but it fails...