Windows 10: Not Enough Power

Discus and support Not Enough Power in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi There,I tried to connect my surface with LCD and it appears but sync with my laptop. It stated and error "Not Enough Power Supply". Can u pls... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yatcumilyat, May 25, 2024.

1. Not Enough Power

Hi There,I tried to connect my surface with LCD and it appears but sync with my laptop. It stated and error "Not Enough Power Supply". Can u pls advise, Thank u.

:)

yatcumilyat, May 25, 2024
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 25, 2024
  3. John Fer Win User
    Power plan?

Upon checking, it seems that there's nothing wrong with your system. It is usual that you have to double-click your mouse before your monitor wakes up.

For the meantime, we suggest changing the power plan by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + S.
    • Type in Power Settings.
    • On the pop-up window, choose Additional power settings.
    • Select High performance.

After changing the power plan, we suggest that you monitor the changes made and check if that will work for you.

Get back to us if you need further help.

John Fer, May 25, 2024
  4. Not Enough Power

Lost Power, now PC won't boot. Powers on and clicks.

I had tried both of those steps. Neither worked. I have a replacement power supply on order. Should be here on Monday. Thanks for the suggestions.

musiclover7, May 25, 2024
Thema:

Not Enough Power

1. Not Enough Power - Similar Threads - Enough Power

2. Not Enough Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Enough Power: Hi There,I tried to connect my surface with LCD and it appears but sync with my laptop. It stated and error "Not Enough Power Supply". Can u pls advise, Thank u. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-power/2378ccc1-9a9c-415d-ab33-8d27791c7e03
  3. Not Enough Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Enough Power: Hi There,I tried to connect my surface with LCD and it appears but sync with my laptop. It stated and error "Not Enough Power Supply". Can u pls advise, Thank u. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-power/2378ccc1-9a9c-415d-ab33-8d27791c7e03
  4. one of my usb ports not working not enough power getting to port. windows 10 pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one of my usb ports not working not enough power getting to port. windows 10 pc.: One of my USB ports on windows 10 pc not working, getting error message power surge, not enough power getting to port.any help appreciated its a HP all in one pc 12 months old.thanks in advance. Jim....
  5. one of my usb ports not working not enough power getting to port. windows 10 pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one of my usb ports not working not enough power getting to port. windows 10 pc.: One of my USB ports on windows 10 pc not working, getting error message power surge, not enough power getting to port.any help appreciated its a HP all in one pc 12 months old.thanks in advance. Jim....
  6. one of my usb ports not working not enough power getting to port. windows 10 pc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Not enough physical memory is available to power on the virtual machine with its configured...

in Windows 10 News
    Not enough physical memory is available to power on the virtual machine with its configured...: [ATTACH]This post features solutions to fix the VMware error message Not enough physical memory is available to power on the virtual machine with its configured settings. This error can occur if native applications or services have locked down memory preventing the virtual...
  8. USB ports not providing enough power

USB ports not providing enough power: I got ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming - ITX/acIntel i5 9600K 6x CPU @ 3.70 GHz UHD Graphics 630 Coffee Lake No HyperThreadI connect Bosch mini to charge it.On Linux there is no problem charging it.On Windows It won't charge.Is there some power setting in the USB driver?...
  9. Windows Display Adapter Turning Off / Not Enough Power

Windows Display Adapter Turning Off / Not Enough Power: I bought a Windows Display Adapter V2 back in February 2020. It has been working great every day in my classroom since I purchased it. Today, as I turned on my projector as I always do, the WDA was not connecting to my computer. The Windows logo would come on and about 10...
  10. Is the power supply enough (crash)?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is the power supply enough (crash)?: My pc crashed often under heavy load and I wonder if it is because of the power supply (no error message was shown) Have a 500w power supply GPU: RTX 2070 super KFA2 CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 Motherboard: b450 tomahawk max Ram: 16gb gskill aegis 3200mhz And another m.2...