Windows 10: Not enough RAM to boot into Macrium Reflect PE aftr upgrade to Win1903

Discus and support Not enough RAM to boot into Macrium Reflect PE aftr upgrade to Win1903 in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi I have a weedy Win10 (Home) tablet. Win10 home 32 bit; 32GB drive; Atom z3735G chip; 1GB RAM. Hardware: Solved - Tesco Connect Tablet - First... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by BobSter2, Jul 26, 2019.

1. BobSter2 Win User

Not enough RAM to boot into Macrium Reflect PE aftr upgrade to Win1903

Hi

I have a weedy Win10 (Home) tablet.
    Win10 home 32 bit;
    32GB drive;
    Atom z3735G chip;
    1GB RAM.
    Hardware: Solved - Tesco Connect Tablet - First Impressions | Windows 8 Help Forums

After upgrading to win 1903, everything works OK, except that I can no longer launch Macrium Reflect PE:

status 0xc0000017
    "there isn't enough memory available to create a ramdisk device"

This is true whether I boot straight to PE from the 'sign-in' screen or launch a restore from the Reflect Windows interface and have it reboot into PE.

bcdedit /deletevalue {badmemory} badmemorylist returns

An error occurred while attempting to delete the specified data element
    Element not found

bcdedit /enum all:
    OLYMPUS-DIGITAL-CAMERA — imgbb.com

Actually, it also did it a few times back on Win 1809, but was fixed with by updating the Macrium Restore build/patch. I'm currently on the latest: Macrium reflect Free 32bit 7.2 build 4325

what can I do? Short of using Windows Update to roll back to 1809, of course!

TIA

:)

BobSter2, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Compumind Win User

Macrium Reflect 7.1.3317 - PE 10 Rescue Media build isssue.

It's solved.

Macrium Reflect 7.2 solved my issue. They re-engineered the entire PE environment.
    I suggest upgrading to 7.2 and creating new rescue media.

*Biggrin

Compumind, Jul 26, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Not enough RAM to boot into Macrium Reflect PE aftr upgrade to Win1903 [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Ocman76 Win User

Macrium Reflect PE Environment cannot detect Bitlocker Drives

I just checked and it appears to include the RAID driver!?

Not enough RAM to boot into Macrium Reflect PE aftr upgrade to Win1903 [​IMG]

Ocman76, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Not enough RAM to boot into Macrium Reflect PE aftr upgrade to Win1903 - Similar Threads - enough RAM boot

2. Macrium Reflect PE Environment cannot detect Bitlocker Drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Macrium Reflect PE Environment cannot detect Bitlocker Drives: Hello, I have created a bootable USB using Macrium Reflect 7.1 (Free version) with the options checked for bitlocker encrypted drives to automatically unlock. My pc has the following drives: 1 M.2 drive (OS) (encrypted) 2 1TB HDD's in RAID1 (encrypted) 1 750GB HDD (not...
  3. Macrium Reflect boot menu option

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Reflect boot menu option: Hi, recently started using Reflect, moving away from TrueImage. I'm pretty happy with it so far, except for the outlandish price (yea, I know, free version fine for most but I like to password protect my images). I notice there's an option to put the recovery on the boot...
  4. Macrium Reflect Windows PE files update?

Macrium Reflect Windows PE files update?: Hi All, I have the free Macrium Reflect 6 program, which recently updated to 6.1.879. When I try to make a USB rescue media, it says that an update has been found for my Windows PE files??? How do I update that? The program itself is up to date. [img] 27403
  5. Macrium Reflect

Macrium Reflect: Where are instructions for Macrium Reflect ? Don Cole 101495
  6. Creators upgrade disables Macrium Reflect

Creators upgrade disables Macrium Reflect: I did the early upgrade to the Creators version, V1703, OS Build 15063.13. I now cannot run my registered (paid version) of Macrium Reflect V6. I get a message that my license key cannot be used as its already used. However, the Macricum procedure to deactivate a key is...
  7. does the free version of macrium reflect enough ?

does the free version of macrium reflect enough ?: to create an image of my ssd which contain my windows 10 all of my programs all of my data and my images etc so I can backup and restore without the need to reinstall everything or the paid home version is better ? 66978
  8. Update Macrium Reflect Boot Menu Option?

Update Macrium Reflect Boot Menu Option?: About a year ago, I added a Macrium Reflect boot menu option but have never needed to use it. There have been several Reflect updates since then. Do I need to do anything to update this boot menu option? Also, how do you remove the boot menu option? 64087
  9. Macrium Reflect...

Macrium Reflect...: Hi all, Having just upgraded to the latest Window 10 CU I am now looking for so good back up software... For a number of years I have been using Memeo instant back up, and the version I have now it old so an update is required even though it still does it's job........
  10. Can't Boot to Macrium Reflect Rescue Media

Can't Boot to Macrium Reflect Rescue Media: I installed Macrium Reflect so that I could create rescue media and disk images. My computer will not boot from the rescue media that I created. The creation seemed to go fine, all the appropriate files seem to be there. The rescue USB shows up in my bios boot list third...