Windows 10: Not enough space on my PC Windows 10

Discus and support Not enough space on my PC Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I face a very large problem. I needed to reset my PC because it was running slower than I thought it should and couldn't detect a virus so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TheaQueen, Oct 7, 2018.

1. TheaQueen Win User

Not enough space on my PC Windows 10

Hello, I face a very large problem. I needed to reset my PC because it was running slower than I thought it should and couldn't detect a virus so I thought that would be my best option. I proceeded to delete everything on my PC I possibly could without it being unusable. When I finally just barely had enough space to reset it I tried to. I wait at least 3 hours but all it would do was show me the dots spinning but nothing more. I read on her what to do to get to the advanced settings page and so I did. But, finally my question, now it says I need more space to reset it where windows it installed but I can't open it up to go back to my files in anyway I have tried. I'm desperate at this point and really need assistance. Thank you.

:)

TheaQueen, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 7, 2018
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 7, 2018
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Not enough space on my PC Windows 10 - Similar Threads - enough space

2. Windows 11 "There is not enough free space on ___" when trying to move files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "There is not enough free space on ___" when trying to move files: Yesterday I started having issues moving files on my E: drive. I was moving and organizing files when I started getting the "There is not enough free space on _____." Sometimes the folder name would be the receiving folder and sometimes it would be the original...
  3. Windows 11 "There is not enough free space on ___" when trying to move files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 "There is not enough free space on ___" when trying to move files: Yesterday I started having issues moving files on my E: drive. I was moving and organizing files when I started getting the "There is not enough free space on _____." Sometimes the folder name would be the receiving folder and sometimes it would be the original...
  4. How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...: I'm attempting to create an ISO file to install windows on a new PC build and I'm using the Windows media creator. After selecting ISO not USB and selecting the drive I have with nearly 300GB of free space that I double checked was actually cleaned disk space it keeps saying...
  5. How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...: I'm attempting to create an ISO file to install windows on a new PC build and I'm using the Windows media creator. After selecting ISO not USB and selecting the drive I have with nearly 300GB of free space that I double checked was actually cleaned disk space it keeps saying...
  6. How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...

7. Windows 11 update "We can't tell if your pc has enough space to continue installing windows 11"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 update "We can't tell if your pc has enough space to continue installing windows 11": Trying to install Windows 11, keep getting this error. Followed multiple suggestions to resize partitions, repair disk, but nothing is working....
  8. Windows 11 update "We can't tell if your pc has enough space to continue installing windows 11"

Windows 11 update "We can't tell if your pc has enough space to continue installing windows 11": Trying to install Windows 11, keep getting this error. Followed multiple suggestions to resize partitions, repair disk, but nothing is working....
  9. Windows 11 update "We can't tell if your pc has enough space to continue installing windows 11"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. it's telling me that i don't have enough space

it's telling me that i don't have enough space: i downloaded the game from steam and downloaded 100 gb from it , then i restarted my pc and tried to resume the download but it tells me that i need more space , before i restarted there was 15 gb remaining and i have 28 gb....