Windows 10: Not enough space on Recovery (D:) drive.

Discus and support Not enough space on Recovery (D:) drive. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Recovery D is full and is all red . I had to do a recovery and it couldn't remove enough without destroying important and computer info. I do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JMJNOONEDESIGNS, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Not enough space on Recovery (D:) drive.

My Recovery D is full and is all red . I had to do a recovery and it couldn't remove enough without destroying important and computer info. I do not want community please. I don't understand very well.

**Title modified from: I have no recovery space it's all red***

:)

JMJNOONEDESIGNS, Dec 4, 2018

2. Recovery Drive D:

How to make more space in my Recovery drive D: ?

JeffreyFranklin1, Dec 4, 2018
  3. low space on recovery d drive

I got lost after "Policies".I couldn't find Explorer.There's no low disk
    space checks.When I back click,there's no Advanced .I have an HP19 desktop with Windows 10 installed.Drive D is the recovery drive.

NATALIA1040, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Not enough space on Recovery (D:) drive.

D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Not enough space on Recovery (D:) drive.

1. Not enough space on Recovery (D:) drive. - Similar Threads - enough space Recovery

2. recovery D: drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recovery D: drive: does anyone know how to recover the recovery D: drive on a touch screen hp laptop computer? I reset my computer to an earlier date before I started having issues with my computer but when I did I noticed my files and folders were all out of order and in the wrong place. I...
  3. Recovery D Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recovery D Drive: My computer recentyly crash and I had to install a new Hard Drive. The HD I purchased was Identical to my Dell Pc and it had Windows 10 pro already installed. Everything works fine but the only thing I notice is when you open File explorer and click This PC it doesn't show...
  4. Recovery Drive D: out of space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovery Drive D: out of space: I've been getting a note that Drive D; is running out of space. When I select Drive D: the only option is Help. I reduced Drive C: by 5GB but can't expand Drive D: Disk Management shows 260 MB Healthy Ef, WIndows C: 909.98 GB, 4.88 GTB Unallocated, 980 MB Healthy Recov,...
  5. "Not enough space on hard drive"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Not enough space on hard drive": Hi I'm trying to install an old program on my Windows 10 computer. Everything seems OK until the "available space" on the hard drive is shown. This shows as a negative amount in Kb, I have a 2TB hard drive which is practically brand new. Help please....
  6. "Not enough space on" ... when there's enough space.

"Not enough space on" ... when there's enough space.: Getting a very strange error when trying to copy a file onto a drive: [ATTACH] Looks like there's enough space to me... halp. :P https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-space-on-when-theres-enough-space/c484ca99-4210-4ee7-8d07-d66ad4843183"
  7. Space in Recovery Drive (D)

Space in Recovery Drive (D): My HP_RECOVERY (D) Drive has used 9.39 GB from 10.6 GB - is this normal and to be expected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/space-in-recovery-drive-d/b358918b-353e-43cd-a1f4-105e0d40e737
  8. Recovery D drive

Recovery D drive: I have had a windows 10 for about 8 months now. It is not my main laptop and there is little stored on it. I have noticed that the RECOVERY (D:) shows 13.6 GB USED 1.06 GB FREE. This doesn't seem right. Any suggestions or explanations would be appreciated...
  9. free space on Recovery D.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    free space on Recovery D.: how do I free space on Recovery D..it's almost full and is running super slow. I went to clean but says there is 0 bytes on D yet its full. My laptop is running super slow....
  10. Question About Free Space on the Recovery (D) Drive

Question About Free Space on the Recovery (D) Drive: This may be a stupid question, but I don't know much about computers and I'm concerned, so I have to at least ask about it. I just happened to look at how much space was on my C drive, because I was considering downloading all 800 photos from my pocket camera's SD card. That...