Windows 10: Not entering sleep properly,- fan spin and led lights on.

Discus and support Not entering sleep properly,- fan spin and led lights on. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Got an issue, sometimes when entering sleep mode windows and the pc (intel nuc) continue the normal procedure but seems to miss the last step. Instead... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cixoos, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Cixoos Win User

Not entering sleep properly,- fan spin and led lights on.

Got an issue, sometimes when entering sleep mode windows and the pc (intel nuc) continue the normal procedure but seems to miss the last step.

Instead of turning off the power button led it stays on, also the fan spins. Then the only way to turn it on is to hold in the power button and hard reset.

Any ideas?

:)

Cixoos, Oct 3, 2018
  2. SaiZo Win User

White LED fans. HELP!

Howabout going this way (the hard way?): Get the fan that you want, get a LED list, with flat LED lights on it, drill small holes on the fan 'casing', glue the LED list on to the fan's outer 'casing' - make sure the LED's have their own source of power, power them up - voilà (LED's go on top of the holes - shines thru).

You now have the correct fans, with the lights (LED) that you wanted. I do not know about prices and such, I think it varies from country to country. But at our electrical shop, they can get their hands on most LED lists, ranging from being 12v powered or from the mains.

SaiZo, Oct 3, 2018
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145-31-perform-steps-posting-post-boot-video-problems

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Oct 3, 2018
  4. NickAlban Win User

Sleep mode

Whenever my computer enters sleep mode it turns off. The fans do not stop spinning, and the lights on my mouse do not shut off. It has been doing this for over a year and I have bo idea what is going on.

NickAlban, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Not entering sleep properly,- fan spin and led lights on. - Similar Threads - entering sleep properly

2. Debug led lights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Debug led lights: Debug leds CPU and RAMDebug lights cpu and ramHey everyone. So I’ve just finished building my pc, and when I went to boot it up the motherboard showed the cpu and ram debug light, and I get no signal on my monitor the dp is connected to gpu. But after waiting a few mins 2-3...
  3. Debug led lights

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Debug led lights: Debug leds CPU and RAMDebug lights cpu and ramHey everyone. So I’ve just finished building my pc, and when I went to boot it up the motherboard showed the cpu and ram debug light, and I get no signal on my monitor the dp is connected to gpu. But after waiting a few mins 2-3...
  4. Debug led lights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Debug led lights

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Fans not spinning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fans not spinning: I have some Rgb fans and they are not spinning it came with a fan hub and after a day it didn't work anymore. I am powering the fan hub using a sata connector but it doesn't work for some reason....
  7. Fans/LEDs not turning off when in sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fans/LEDs not turning off when in sleep mode.: Running an old ASRock motherboard with an AMD Phenom II processor. BIOS is updated, latest update of Windows 10, all updated drivers, etc. 2 fans plugged into a splitter to the fan header on my motherboard + 2 more plugged straight into my power supply + the cpu cooler fan...
  8. Laptop has no display and fan not spinning. But power LED is on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop has no display and fan not spinning. But power LED is on: Please help me. I have an Acer Aspire 3 laptop. It suddenly begun to exhibit no display whenever I turn it on sometimes. And when that happens, the fan will stop spinning too. I wonder what my problem is. Is it my motherboard? Power supply?. I tried the solution to attach...
  9. GPU LED lighting

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GPU LED lighting: Help! My pc is newly build and working fine but it seems i can't turn on my gpu led lighting. My card is asus strix gtx 1070ti.
  10. Laptop fan not spinning.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop fan not spinning.: I have an Asus Rog G771JW laptop, I had it for almost 6 months now. Lately I have been noticing that when turned on it would make a loud scraping noise that would last ~10 seconds. But yesterday the fan completly stopped (from what I can hear) only the CPU fan is spinning...