Windows 10: Not finding bluetooth driver anywhere on my computer though Ive seen it before

Discus and support Not finding bluetooth driver anywhere on my computer though Ive seen it before in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been trying to connect Bluetooth devices to my dell laptop running window ten pro. I cannot find any drive in my device manager though it comes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RosyIce21, Jan 13, 2019.

1. RosyIce21 Win User

Not finding bluetooth driver anywhere on my computer though Ive seen it before

I have been trying to connect Bluetooth devices to my dell laptop running window ten pro. I cannot find any drive in my device manager though it comes up in settings but with no on/off switch. in the past I've seen the symbol in the bottom right corn of my screen but never at the times I'm trying to connect a device.

:)

RosyIce21, Jan 13, 2019

2. No Bluetooth Driver

My phone sees my bluetooth card. Its a

Dell Wireless 370 Bluetooth Mini-card.

The computer is not seeing this card in the device settings.

I guess the issue becomes one of finding the driver and installing it.

Comments, suggestions.

grandpavic, Jan 13, 2019
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    Bluetooth issues

If you don't have the option to turn Bluetooth on or off, that means it isn't being seen or recognized. This could mean the unit is faulty, or there are no drivers for it.

Anyway I would suggest you look to HP to find Windows 10 drivers for it. If you can't or none exist, I might suggest you purchase a Bluetooth adapter if you need Bluetooth. One of these should work... Bluetooth USB Adapters, Bluetooth Dongles - Newegg.com

Let us know.

sygnus21, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Not finding bluetooth driver anywhere on my computer though Ive seen it before

Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

Not finding bluetooth driver anywhere on my computer though Ive seen it before

1. Not finding bluetooth driver anywhere on my computer though Ive seen it before - Similar Threads - finding bluetooth driver

2. Windows 11: Installed Driver not Seen Anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Installed Driver not Seen Anywhere: Hi, I'm using Windows 11 Home, version 22H2. I'm struggling with a driver required by my Arduino IDE. The driver is called CH343, and can be found at search ch343 - NanjingQinhengMicroelectronics wch-ic.com. The driver installs successfully, but I can't see it anywhere in...
  3. Windows 11: Installed Driver not Seen Anywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: Installed Driver not Seen Anywhere: Hi, I'm using Windows 11 Home, version 22H2. I'm struggling with a driver required by my Arduino IDE. The driver is called CH343, and can be found at search ch343 - NanjingQinhengMicroelectronics wch-ic.com. The driver installs successfully, but I can't see it anywhere in...
  4. got a Realtek bluetooth AV Remote Control Target Device Ive never seen before that won't...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    got a Realtek bluetooth AV Remote Control Target Device Ive never seen before that won't...: got a Realtek bluetooth AV Remote Control Target Device Ive never seen before that won't fix itself even after uninstalling and resetting etc it goes away in airplane mode though. i'm at my wits end. I tried HP smartfriend to see if they could fix it but they flaked on me. I...
  5. got a Realtek bluetooth AV Remote Control Target Device Ive never seen before that won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    got a Realtek bluetooth AV Remote Control Target Device Ive never seen before that won't...: got a Realtek bluetooth AV Remote Control Target Device Ive never seen before that won't fix itself even after uninstalling and resetting etc it goes away in airplane mode though. i'm at my wits end. I tried HP smartfriend to see if they could fix it but they flaked on me. I...
  6. got a Realtek bluetooth AV Remote Control Target Device Ive never seen before that won't...

7. my pc is saving game files in a way ive never seen before

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my pc is saving game files in a way ive never seen before: im having some issues with the way my pc is saving game files im pretty savy with windows and have been using it for years but ive never seen this my pc is saving files in a different way most of them are locked away behind hidden files and when i do find them i dont have any...
  8. my pc is saving game files in a way ive never seen before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc is saving game files in a way ive never seen before: im having some issues with the way my pc is saving game files im pretty savy with windows and have been using it for years but ive never seen this my pc is saving files in a different way most of them are locked away behind hidden files and when i do find them i dont have any...
  9. my pc is saving game files in a way ive never seen before

10. Notifications are running though seen before

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications are running though seen before: I‘d like you to help me get rid of annoying email notifications and pop-ups that appears on my home computer. The problem is that I have read them on my office computer but when I come home I see them again. It takes a lot time when all notifications are running. When I play...