Windows 10: Not genuine Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Not genuine Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I tried activating my windows but instead, I got this message: [ATTACH] How do I make my windows genuine? And will the process harm my files? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KamileKE, Apr 3, 2020.

1. KamileKE Win User

Not genuine Windows 10 Pro

I tried activating my windows but instead, I got this message:

Not genuine Windows 10 Pro b9c52485-b1f7-497d-9ba1-3eb813d72707?upload=true.jpg

How do I make my windows genuine? And will the process harm my files?

Thanks

:)

KamileKE, Apr 3, 2020
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

1. Not genuine Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - genuine Pro

2. My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?: I bought a Windows 10 pro from Amazon back in November 2019. It was well packed with the original documents and a Windows 10 pro USB flash drive but as I was busy travelling cos' of my work I totally forgot about it until this year February 2024 I found it again. I tried...
  3. My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?: I bought a Windows 10 pro from Amazon back in November 2019. It was well packed with the original documents and a Windows 10 pro USB flash drive but as I was busy travelling cos' of my work I totally forgot about it until this year February 2024 I found it again. I tried...
  4. My Genuine Windows 10 pro not working at all. What is the problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can I upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro in non-genuine product?

Can I upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro in non-genuine product?: Hello, I bought free-dos laptop and finally I installed Windows 10 home version.not genuine licenseNow I am going to certify through Windows 10 Pro product key but I already installed Windows 10 home, and I only have Windows 10 Pro product key. As I know, it is unable to...
  6. Can I upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro in non-genuine product?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro in non-genuine product?: Hello, I bought free-dos laptop and finally I installed Windows 10 home version.not genuine licenseNow I am going to certify through Windows 10 Pro product key but I already installed Windows 10 home, and I only have Windows 10 Pro product key. As I know, it is unable to...
  7. Can I upgrade Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro in non-genuine product?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I want to activate my pc windows 11 pro with a genuine product key, do i just go to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to activate my pc windows 11 pro with a genuine product key, do i just go to...: so I bought a prebuilt w10 system activated by KMSpico few years back and i updated it to windows 11 because i like the user interface. after that some of my games wont run and requires secure boot. whenever i enable it, my PC wont boot led cycleIs it possible to just change...
  9. I want to activate my pc windows 11 pro with a genuine product key, do i just go to...

I want to activate my pc windows 11 pro with a genuine product key, do i just go to...: so I bought a prebuilt w10 system activated by KMSpico few years back and i updated it to windows 11 because i like the user interface. after that some of my games wont run and requires secure boot. whenever i enable it, my PC wont boot led cycleIs it possible to just change...
  10. Where do I purchase the genuine windows 11 pro product key?

Where do I purchase the genuine windows 11 pro product key?: Hi,If I check on Amazon I am not able to find whether it's original or not.Can we not buy the product on Microsoft website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-purchase-the-genuine-windows-11-pro/82dae4bd-36ee-4619-8048-d1054b48b8c1