Windows 10: Not getting achivements on Xbox game pass version of Ark survival on pc

Discus and support Not getting achivements on Xbox game pass version of Ark survival on pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Nothing really to put here, title is problrm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LoganWhitacre, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Not getting achivements on Xbox game pass version of Ark survival on pc

Nothing really to put here, title is problrm

:)

LoganWhitacre, Aug 5, 2020
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Ark survival evolved dowload

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that we have two versions of
    ARK: Survival Evolved available on store:

1. Xbox One Enhanced.

Not getting achivements on Xbox game pass version of Ark survival on pc 3f3e8035-d45a-4794-8581-6ba2c23f8874?upload=true.png

This particular version is only available on Xbox One. ARK:
    Survival Evolved Xbox

1. Xbox Play Anywhere.

Not getting achivements on Xbox game pass version of Ark survival on pc 5567ef09-31cd-4f2a-a8a4-a4acf13167fe?upload=true.png

This version can be downloaded on Xbox as well as Windows PC. ARK: Survival
    Evolved Anywhere

Could you please confirm which of the above versions of ARK: Survival Evolved have you purchased?

Please reply so that we can help you further.

Naresh_K, Aug 5, 2020
  3. Cant download Ark: Survival Evolved on PC

i just recently purchased an MSI GE63 Raider RGB 95E PC and i just finished doing all the updates i was able to with my level of knowledge with PCs. I am trying to download Ark: Survival Evolved on the windows 10 version of the xbox app, as i own the xbox
    game pass and it is available for the game pass owners. The microsoft store app is telling me that this game wont run on this device (my PC). Does anyone know what i have to do to be able to download this game?

MariaDelgado1, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Not getting achivements on Xbox game pass version of Ark survival on pc

Run 2 ark servers same PC for xbox

I bought the game Ark survival for both the xbox and my PC. I have two silver accounts on top of my main gold account. I run one ark on my PC and play on my xbox. I would like to run a cluster or at least a second server on my PC. So far I have not found
    an answer on my own. Is there a way for me to run two windows 10 crossplay xbox ark servers on one PC ? Also , is there any ETA when our PC ark servers will show up on the xbox ark server lists ?

aGuyWatchingYou, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Not getting achivements on Xbox game pass version of Ark survival on pc

1. Not getting achivements on Xbox game pass version of Ark survival on pc - Similar Threads - getting achivements Xbox

2. Xbox Game Pass Ark Data Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ark Data Gone: I regularly play Ark on both PC and my Xbox Series S. Up to this point it has worked fine switching from both consoles and the sync data working. Today I booted up Ark, which synced with the cloud, and all my saved data was gone, it put me at the new character creation....
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ark Data Gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ark Data Gone: I regularly play Ark on both PC and my Xbox Series S. Up to this point it has worked fine switching from both consoles and the sync data working. Today I booted up Ark, which synced with the cloud, and all my saved data was gone, it put me at the new character creation....
  4. Ark survival evolved game pass blue screen and doesnt load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark survival evolved game pass blue screen and doesnt load: Ark survival evolved will not launch on my windows 10 pc, i used to play it a while ago and it worked fine and ive checked and my pc has the requirements to run the game. I have spent hours looking into this issue and trying to fix and trying the solutions of those who had...
  5. Ark survival evolved game pass blue screen and doesnt load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved game pass blue screen and doesnt load: Ark survival evolved will not launch on my windows 10 pc, i used to play it a while ago and it worked fine and ive checked and my pc has the requirements to run the game. I have spent hours looking into this issue and trying to fix and trying the solutions of those who had...
  6. Ark survival evolved game pass blue screen and doesnt load

7. Can't download Ark Survival Evolved in my PC from game pass subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download Ark Survival Evolved in my PC from game pass subscription: Hey Guys, I just subscribed to Game Pass, but it seems I can't download Ark: Survival Evolved, everytime I download it , it will give an error 0x83f8001, tried several time, and also consulted with cx service, it took them a long time to find out what my oparation...
  8. Can't log in xbox in game Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in xbox in game Ark survival evolved: In the XBOX app logging in is working, but when we start Ark Survival Evolved we get the message that we can't login in Xbox live. How can we fix this? [ATTACH]...
  9. Ark Survival PC and Xbox

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival PC and Xbox: I bought the DLC for Genesis on the Windows Microsoft Store and it's not showing up for me to download it on Xbox. I figured it worked both ways? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-pc-and-xbox/dbaba9fb-963f-465f-b0b8-b967ca8acb93"
  10. Ark Survival Evolved on pc

Ark Survival Evolved on pc: I need help with Ark Survival Evolved after downloading it from the Microsoft store on PC two days ago and re downloading it today and installing the newst versions of windows i still lose connection to the host or time out and i have no mods or anything that messes with my...